Our manager and our board must go for Collum's throat now

we tried calling them out on more than one occasion, not just with collums blatant cheating of us, but in regards of shiftys position in scottish football and desmonds businesses, they just laughed at us and told us to go away, and we did

We shouldn't have that problem with Collum next season. Enough pressure and either Collum on the SFA/SPFL will buckle. More than enough evidence there, and everyone else wants shot of him too.

Has he still got the handglider on his whistle ?

It was a penalty, al day long. Regardless of any other decisions, it was a penalty. The second it happened I knew the ref would give it. It’s a kick in the guts but it’s nothing to do with Collum’s religion, it’s everything to do with a very poor left back.

I've never seen a referee that the players seem to respect less.

From the first minute until the last, they were screaming abuse at him and generally dismissive.

On both sides.
There’s not many refs in Scotland that can demand respect from any player

I am fed up hearing posters and the 'Don't want to sound like mentally challengeds'!

We don't sound like mentally challengeds. We are pointing out blatant cheating and not looking for anything other than a level playing field. mentally challengeds want to win by cheating. That is the huge difference between us.

I don’t actually have too much problem with the penalty. It was certainly soft but you see those given reasonably regularly. What I do have a problem with however is the way Collum consistently allowed them to kick everything that moves yet give them a free kick every time any of their players wanted one. It was like watching the home crowd ref the game.

We had better get used to it however - because in a tight league next season we are going to be screwed over by refs like we have never seen before. If we think the last couple of years have been bad, just watch next season. It will be horrific.

Barisic pulled the Killie pricks jersey. That however was not the reason that the player hit the deck. He did because he was trying to con the ref into giving a penalty. Collum was mugged because he’s a shite ref. Do I think he’s a cheat? Yes but not for the penalty decision.

Barisic pulled the Killie pricks jersey. That however was not the reason that the player hit the deck. He did because he was trying to con the ref into giving a penalty. Collum was mugged because he’s a shite ref. Do I think he’s a cheat? Yes but not for the penalty decision.
Correct.

He's a cheat for the other two.

Going after one of the better referees would make us look stupid.

Hard to argue with the penalty decision. Not a stonewaller but not soft.

Let’s pick our battles more wisely.

First off, our season was over and the only thing I wanted today was Aberdeen not to qualify for Europe so that job's half done.

But Collum is a cheat - a man who teaches children to hate us for a living - and if we don't deal with this bastard now then our manager and our board members aren't fit for purpose.

I will be watching closely.

Indeed the job is not done unless Hearts beat them in the cup final ( That sadly is highly unlikely ! ) as otherwise the sheep are in by default. !

Difficult to know where to start in 'dealing with Collum' as that takes us back to the eternal binfest of the whole biased and corrupt set up in the SPFL !

We didn’t deserve to win today no matter the dodgy decisions

It’s a worry that we can’t handle these games even though we were missing key players

We didn’t deserve to win today no matter the dodgy decisions

It’s a worry that we can’t handle these games even though we were missing key players
Key players were missing because we allowed them to be. If this was important Davis and Arfield would have played.

I don’t actually have too much problem with the penalty. It was certainly soft but you see those given reasonably regularly. What I do have a problem with however is the way Collum consistently allowed them to kick everything that moves yet give them a free kick every time any of their players wanted one. It was like watching the home crowd ref the game.

We had better get used to it however - because in a tight league next season we are going to be screwed over by refs like we have never seen before. If we think the last couple of years have been bad, just watch next season. It will be horrific.

So how do you distinguish between that penalty and the TWO claims we had mate ?

The Goldson claim plus the Burke handball.

The Kilmarnock penalty may have been questionable but his overall performance fitted the description of being a homer. Guess that was Willie Collum’s way of expressing his appreciation of being appointed to referee the cup final.

he has a get out due to the fact Barasic was caught out of position again and had a hold of there players jersey , softest penalty you will ever see though .

The theatrics from the Kilmarnock player to win that penalty was embarrassing. Any decent referee would have booked the prick for diving and making an arse of himself.

Collum really is just a creepy little looking weirdo bastard.

Can anyone confirm these stats I found on Twitter? If so this is damning as f*ck.

3 full seasons back in the top flight. Collum has reffed us 15 times. We have lost 47% of them. He sends a Gers player off in 27% of games. Gives a penalty against us 20% of the time. And hasnt given us a single penalty.

I have no problem with the Killie penalty being given, but if he thinks that's a penalty why doesn't he think the pull on Goldson which was an identical foul wasn't a penalty

So how do you distinguish between that penalty and the TWO claims we had mate ?

The Goldson claim plus the Burke handball.
I don’t disagree that those were penalties. I was simply noting that I can see why their one was given. By no means was I defending Collum over all - he is an out and out cheat.

Can anyone confirm these stats I found on Twitter? If so this is damning as f*ck.

3 full seasons back in the top flight. Collum has reffed us 15 times. We have lost 47% of them. He sends a Gers player off in 27% of games. Gives a penalty against us 20% of the time. And hasnt given us a single penalty.
Do you need anything confirmed?
You seem to have made your mind up already with this thread.

Colum isn’t a cheat.
He is just hopeless, incompetent, and a very poor referee.
He shouldn’t be officiating at this level, but the Referee establishment protect their own, so don’t expect anything to be done to this guy, unfortunately.

Colum isn’t a cheat.
He is just hopeless, incompetent, and a very poor referee.
He shouldn’t be officiating at this level, but the Referee establishment protect their own, so don’t expect anything to be done to this guy, unfortunately.
If he was just a bad ref he would make bad decisions against every team, he doesn't

Why not, we should be keeping up the pressure on him.
Your right, I’ve changed my mind.
My initial thought was we should pick our battles and as today was a nothing game we should leave it. However having thought about it we should put pressure on them at all times.

He teaches religious education at a catholic school, it's like something out of a sketch show.
Not anymore apparently, according to a post a page or so back, but it's the equivalent of a referee who ran a Juveniles lodge up the local Orange Hall.

Not anymore apparently, according to a post a page or so back, but it's the equivalent of a referee who ran a Juveniles lodge up the local Orange Hall.

You couldn't make it up. My Mrs had him as a teacher and confirms exactly what he is.

To win the league next season by a point, I genuinely believe that we need to have a team which, in a league refereed evenly and honestly, would otherwise win the league by 10 points.

v42qok.png

No info on penalties unfortunately.

We've got literally hundreds of decisions/things to get all wound up about and DEMAND action from the club...but is Collums performance today really one of them?
Aye the penalty was soft but hardly worthy of Rangers getting into a fight with the authorities over.
I'll risk the ban and suggest that maybe SM needs to take a chill pill!
:rolleyes:

Dreary fucking me. We were abject today and of you want to make accusations then start with the players who failed to perform and didn't want it enough.

Can we please stop sounding like mentally challengeds? Losing today was entirely our own fault.
did you think the penalty they got was

If there was an Olympic medal for getting a red card/pointing for a penalty against Rangers in mega time, then Collum would not get a Gold it would be more like Platinum. I have never seen such a Ref that’s only too willing too Cheat against us.

We've got literally hundreds of decisions/things to get all wound up about and DEMAND action from the club...but is Collums performance today really one of them?
Aye the penalty was soft but hardly worthy of Rangers getting into a fight with the authorities over.
I'll risk the ban and suggest that maybe SM needs to take a chill pill!
:rolleyes:
You've missed the point of the thread. We all agree it was a soft pen. It's what wasn't given up the other end that's the problem.

What would the Tims do in this situation? They'd trot out as much of their ex players they could find to moan and shout about Collum.
Sometimes statements can work (see the one on the Flanagan elbow), other times they make us look paranoid and get laughed at (even if the content is true). We need to start being more savvy when dealing with things like this.

I missed the post a page or so back but he is now effectively an area manager for NLC Education Board where head teachers report into him. Apparently he doesn't like being called "Willie" and reminds people to call him William.

I missed the post a page or so back but he is now effectively an area manager for NLC Education Board where head teachers report into him. Apparently he doesn't like being called "Willie" and reminds people to call him William.
Nevermind Willie, I expect most people called him 'Prick".

Do hearts not qualify by being runners up?
Nope, they need to win it. Aberdeen get the spot if Hearts don’t win the cup and there is a reasonable chance then they could pip us for a seeded spot in QL2 depending on how other scenarios in other countries pan out. They have a quarter point higher seeding than us.

Yes 15 games. Won 6 Draw 2 Lost 7. 31 yellow cards for Rangers players, 4 red cards (Senderos, O'Halloran, Jack and Candeias).
No information on penalties awarded in those games.

Reffed 16 bheast games in same period, Won 12 Draw 3 Lost 1 (0-4 game v Hearts)

Back