Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is going to call me gok wan for this but %^*& it.

Black and red? cool. Black and gold? works. Black and orangey gold with red and white? something a 6 year old would come up with.

The shirt isn't great looking but saying black and orange don't go well is nonsense.

When have we ever had a short sleeved keeper top?
The detailing at the neck makes me think it's s keepers top, we have seen the yellow and orange keeper tops already so guessing this could be the third keeper top.

I think the away will be similar black with some red trim, gold writing etc.

And for the people arguing it's navy, I actually thought the red training top looked like it had navy trim in some photos. It turned out to be black

How can they get our 150th anniversary strips so badly wrong.?

It's literally the easiest year to make one. Every fan mock up is better

Even if they made the collar the same colour as the badge and sponsor it might not have been so bad. Gold and orange it quite the combination

Can we bully Rangers into making that a training kit and this the away top?

FRONT_1_1_2048x.jpg

Already sick of this gold theme. Totally pushed by the club and we’ve ended up with this.

Castore should get hiring the folk who make these mock up kits - absolutely bogging kit

I’ve been saying let’s wait and see it for real before judging on a dodgy photo on someone’s couch . I’ve been critical of others who have jumped in to say it’s “ horrific “ etc .

I now apologise to those people . That top is the worst I’ve ever seen us release , as a fanatic of almost 50 years , I’m both disgusted and embarrassed by that kit . Castore seem to be having some kind of weird laugh at our expense . What the actual Fck is that collar ?? For Fck sake . Speechless .

Looks better than the original photo image anyway, hopefully looks better in person.

Don’t think it’s as bad as some of “disaster, ruining our anniversary year” type of posts but it’s definitely not one of my favourites.

Strangely popular in my group chats though.

I’ve been saying let’s wait and see it for real before judging on a dodgy photo on someone’s couch . I’ve been critical of others who have jumped in to say it’s “ horrific “ etc .

I now apologise to those people . That top is the worst I’ve ever seen us release , as a fanatic of almost 50 years , I’m both disgusted and embarrassed by that kit . Castore seem to be having some kind of weird laugh at our expense . What the actual Fck is that collar ?? For Fck sake . Speechless .
Don’t talk utter pish, it’s not even our worst top in the past 10 years :))

Some of the hyperbole on here is hilarious.

Castore till 2025:( unpopular opinion but the kit designs are getting worse! My fear is now they are branching out into the EPL and other sports we’ll just become another club! Was probably inevitable really!! Only hope is the money the deal is generating makes up for it.

Castore should get hiring the folk who make these mock up kits - absolutely bogging kit
You’ll find these will be largely close to the designs of the other clubs they’ll do so they can re use templates etc.

They are small fry and not fit for purpose for a club of our stature.

I usually don't comment on these threads but that does look pretty hideous. Far too much going on in terms of both design and colour.

Nothing seems to match, it wouldn't be quite as bad if they hadn't decided to stick random orange in it. Was that just an attempt to shoehorn a bit of orange in it for the sake of it? Bizarre.

You’ll find these will be largely close to the designs of the other clubs they’ll do so they can re use templates etc.

They are small fry and not fit for purpose for a club of our stature.
Look carefully at our keeper kit and then this, it's the same thing in a different colourway.

Don’t talk utter pish, it’s not even our worst top in the past 10 years :))

Some of the hyperbole on here is hilarious.
I beg to differ. It’s utterly horrible , that collar , the yellow sponsor on black , the needless red panels . Awful , utterly awful . Hummel kits were vastly superior to this mob . I’ve had it with defending them .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back