Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An opportunity has been missed with the obsession of sneaking in Wee pointless colour panels , they do it with the shorts as well . It’s utterly bizarre fixation on making strips “ busier “ instead of allowing them to speak for themselves . I don’t think it’s horrific but I agree it could and should have been so much better .
I can’t stand this obsession they have with putting shite on the shoulders. It’s on everything this season. Lazy and uninspiring design. Something a tim would design for us.

I've adjusted the colours in the image to remove the weird blue hue. It looks ok to me if black and red.

20210721-091942.jpg

Not to sound like a moany c*nt but Castore’s stuff so far this season i’ve not been a fan of, last season was decent but so far this season meh.

Terrible quality photographs, surely we should wait until we've a bit more clarity before writing it off? Personally I think it'll be an absolute belter. It's apparently black which will look better than grey or navy

I've adjusted the colours in the image to remove the weird blue hue. It looks ok to me if black and red.

20210721-091942.jpg
Ffs it’s red gold black and white! Are we celebrating Chinese New Year? It’s genuinely the worse kit I’ve seen us have. 2 of our worst kits have been castore ffs. I gave them a chance I just want rid of them now!! Ffs more beige on stuff just eff off with it.

Black and red with the gold crest and sponsor.
Didnt we already know this?
Just the flash of the camera and the poor quality makes it look grey.

Now let me just pick a team that wears black and red.

OK. "It looks like an AC Milan training top."

Not read the whole thread so probably just repeating others.

That looks like a Ross County or Dundee shirt. And as we change colours there, we can't wear it when we actually need it.

Looks like a shite training top.

It looks to have had minimal effort spent designing that

That's a horrendous effort:

1. Nothing at all to do with club, colours, history etc
2. Looks a cheap Scotland top from when Diadora made them and Duncan Shearer led the line
3. It's blue and so can't be worn against anyone

Castore really are taking the absolute piss now.

2. Looks a cheap Scotland top from when Diadora made them and Duncan Shearer led the line

It's black.

I think it’s

I don’t like it, but…

1. Our socks are black and red top, colours of Govan.

2. Duncan Shearer last played for Scotland in 1995, when Scotland’s kits were made by Umbro.

3. It’s black. And we don’t only wear away/third kits when there’s a colour clash. Regularly wear changed kits away to Aberdeen (red) and Hibs (green)

4. I think I’ve typed this out and I think you were only at the wind up.

It looks like a rushed job on a generic template that someone from the Irish leagues would wear. Seen far better kits designed on here.

I like the home kit but this one seems they were too busy doing deals for other teams to give much thought into ours.

I think it’s

I don’t like it, but…

1. Our socks are black and red top, colours of Govan.

2. Duncan Shearer last played for Scotland in 1995, when Scotland’s kits were made by Umbro.

3. It’s black. And we don’t only wear away/third kits when there’s a colour clash. Regularly wear changed kits away to Aberdeen (red) and Hibs (green)

4. I think I’ve typed this out and I think you were only at the wind up.
1. I know but not one picture so far has shown it as black
2. I was joking based on the photos looking like a really bad sub Scotland or even Ross County effort
3. If it is black then fair enough but still hideous.

Ffs it’s red gold black and white! Are we celebrating Chinese New Year? It’s genuinely the worse kit I’ve seen us have. 2 of our worst kits have been castore ffs. I gave them a chance I just want rid of them now!! Ffs more beige on stuff just eff off with it.
Everyone, Anyone

1. I know but not one picture so far has shown it as black
2. I was joking based on the photos looking like a really bad sub Scotland or even Ross County effort
3. If it is black then fair enough but still hideous.

There’s also a different navy garment in the picture, just to confuse things, but must have been used as a comparison of navy/black.

E9-C9-A9-F4-60-A8-4-BCD-BCB8-A85-AA8028-C80.jpg

We will find out soon enough what our away strip is,both Helsinki and Malmo play in blue.
I will wait for better/official pictures before passing judgement.

I’m hoping that this is the third kit and not the away.

edit: just seen the tags

I’m going to guess that the third kit is white, then. Black and Blue are both ‘dark’ kits in UEFA’s eyes so we must surely have a ‘light’ kit to avoid clashes in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back