Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s also a different navy garment in the picture, just to confuse things, but must have been used as a comparison of navy/black.

E9-C9-A9-F4-60-A8-4-BCD-BCB8-A85-AA8028-C80.jpg
Well, that definitely settles the "it's blue vs its black" argument. Right?

If these photos are leaking then a launch must be imminent.

I quite like a black and red away kit but already bought the home jersey and would rather hold off for whatever this potential 4th jersey will be.

Can't wait to watch the agitators get to work though.

So the predictions were blue and gold for the home top (or yellow or beige for the more stubborn among us, its gold lads) then black and gold for the away and finally it was supposed to be a purple or lilac 3rd kit.

Man, people are going to flip out when that purple top is leaked. Haha. "Looks like a Fiorentina top".

Just think. We've got 3 more seasons with Castore after this one. So another 15 kit launches to go. Then we'll be getting generic Adidas or Nike templates to moan about.

This is in danger of becoming like that dress meme where the big debate over whether it was dark blue and black or Gold and cream.

Except in this case it'll be "Look at this picture of the label on this Rangers top. If you read the word "BLACK" then it means you're not an idiot..."

Loyal fans buy literally anything – it doesn’t matter if the quality and designs are shit.

That’s why Castore continue to get away with being a shambles.
If people arent happy why not boycott likes Ashley and SD?
The reason is its vocal minority that are stamping their feet because they havent got Nike or Adidas. Each to their own buy there's more important shit going on in life rather than the design of a football top

It's the language used that always makes me laugh; horrendous, hideous, disgusting, vile.

So so so weird over a football top.
That's the best part!
When it becomes impossible to tell if someone is being serious or if it's meant to be a joke.

Match threads and kit threads. Where the lines between FollowFollow and Kerrydale Street become blurred.

Guess we are changing from the socks symbolising “up to our knees” to “up to our shoulders” then

Have you not seen the goalkeeper kit for this year?

But I don’t think it’s a deliberate reference, no.

Yeah, did clock that. Think the collar would look better without it.

GK kit is smart overall though.

This is in danger of becoming like that dress meme where the big debate over whether it was dark blue and black or Gold and cream.

Except in this case it'll be "Look at this picture of the label on this Rangers top. If you read the word "BLACK" then it means you're not an idiot..."

About to post the exact same.

Got to admit I think the gear this season is really poor given the significance. Just as well I'm too fat to wear them.

This is why Rangers/Castore have to control the narrative better. How the hell can they allow pictures to come out on a 'dodgy' camera like that.

They should be launching the strip properly before this even gets close to happening, and showing images which put the strip in the light intended etc.

Or folk have different tastes.

Yet some moan at people for disliking something. Not every thing Rangers has to be liked.

The picture of that away top looks like a poor effort. I’ll give Castore the benefit of the doubt until it’s officially released. Up to date they haven’t impressed me - I’m not fashion guru and won’t lose any sleep over it, but I’ve got my own opinion. I’ll not even get into the customer service or quality control.

Unpopular opinion but I like it and think it will look much better when you have a proper image. Looks a bit like a Belgium away shirt.

For the 150th anniversary I thought we would’ve been quite traditional with the red, white and blue for our 3 kits.

Not black, purple and whatever the 4th one will be.

What’s the story here?

There was a video interview with Wilson and Bisgrove.

A question was asked about the anniversary kits and the kits for 2022/23, they said jokingly that they both had differing views on what a Rangers kit should be like. With Wilson saying he’s more of a traditionalist when it comes to kits.

Kit discussion starts 27mins 27secs in.

Last edited:
Yet some moan at people for disliking something. Not every thing Rangers has to be liked.

The picture of that away top looks like a poor effort. I’ll give Castore the benefit of the doubt until it’s officially released. Up to date they haven’t impressed me - I’m not fashion guru and won’t lose any sleep over it, but I’ve got my own opinion. I’ll not even get into the customer service or quality control.
It's quite amazing the lengths some folk go to to defend the indefensible at times when it comes to Rangers. There are quite clearly problems with Castore (leaving preference of design out of it, which is obviously indisputably subjective) and the fact there are still quality issues, logistics problems and diabolical customer service around items not received, sent in error or below quality standards is unacceptable.

The way many seem to have turned that into the fault lying with the buying customers who are affected is very poor indeed and just hammers home how much of a locked-in consumer base there is for them to ignore problems and know they don't have to meet standards to get their money.

What’s the story here?
In one of the big interviews a couple weeks/months back they were talking about how the design for the 22/23 kits had been either submitted or signed-off on. Wilson talked about how he prefers the more traditional style of kits compared to Bisgrove.

Well, that definitely settles the "it's blue vs its black" argument. Right?

If these photos are leaking then a launch must be imminent.

I quite like a black and red away kit but already bought the home jersey and would rather hold off for whatever this potential 4th jersey will be.

Can't wait to watch the agitators get to work though.

So the predictions were blue and gold for the home top (or yellow or beige for the more stubborn among us, its gold lads) then black and gold for the away and finally it was supposed to be a purple or lilac 3rd kit.

Man, people are going to flip out when that purple top is leaked. Haha. "Looks like a Fiorentina top".

Just think. We've got 3 more seasons with Castore after this one. So another 15 kit launches to go. Then we'll be getting generic Adidas or Nike templates to moan about.
It’s not gold mate it’s beige. Almost the same beige as the champions tracks stuff from last season.

On first pic, loons either navy or washed out grey... Maybe that's the way it goes after washing it...

Don't like it though.
Can't have two dark tops, would still clash with other teams.

Unless it's the new goalie change top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back