Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it black or navy?

Bit of an ugly duckling.

Was hoping for a 93-94 style away strip after the blue and orange training gear that came out recently.

Seems legit tbf for one reason alone, the 32Red is miles off being square to the shirt.

I would have expected something a bit more retro by now for the 150th anniversary. I get the design of the home ahirt is a throwback but the gold completely throws that off IMO.

Assume the third shirt will be a retro effort and there will no doubt be a anniversary match shirt as well.

Picture may not do it justice. Always wearing of these leaks. Looks like it splayed out over a sofa and taken on a phone, so must be a Castore employee leaking it, if real? And if fake it’s a turkey top.

Other than that, was hoping for a white away kit. But we had that last year so I can see why Castore might change it up.

If they’ve gone with this then some sort of play towards the colours of govan?

Not a great pic, can't tell if it's navy or grey or black. Will wait to see it properly, could look smart with red shorts.

No doubt it’ll look a lot better on the players.

Not sure why they’ve went with the white and gold on the collar though, looks out of place.

That's all a bit Dundee or Dingwall really .

Perhaps the way the pic has been taken shows it in a poor light and it is better than it is portrayed there.

I'm 57 but still get excited about new Rangers strips , even more so with it being our 150 season . Both tops this season are absolutely uninspiring to say the least and hopefully I'll be using the money saved to buy champions league tickets. The away top will look better on someone hopefully but to put the gold /yellow all over another kit is very lazy and misguided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back