Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our supposed away kit (awful)

Spurs: hold my beer

01_EMASS21-00002.jpg
If we had Nike then for sure we'd get some designs that are out there. Has anyone seen the new Inter top?

Castore, if anything, are guilty of being a bit too reserved and boring but on the other hand imagine if we got something like the new Chelsea home kit from Nike.

Maybe with Nike our away kit would have been a design that looks like the red bricks of the main stand.

The detailing at the neck makes me think it's s keepers top, we have seen the yellow and orange keeper tops already so guessing this could be the third keeper top.

I think the away will be similar black with some red trim, gold writing etc.

And for the people arguing it's navy, I actually thought the red training top looked like it had navy trim in some photos. It turned out to be black.

Torn between being raging that they have released it by putting pics up at the store and relief that the DH Gate monstrostity is wrong

Torn between being raging that they have released it by putting pics up at the store and relief that the DH Gate monstrostity is wrong
I don't blame them for having marketing up for release tbh, It's ok as long as they release it today.

The kit is shit though.

Easily the worst strip we’ve had since Castore came in. Looks really cheap and very similar (but worse) to last seasons third.

He's uploaded a closeup that's still pretty potato.

Black and orange with the same shoulder trim and a slightly different collar.
Can see that now mate.

I actually think it’s his potato distorting the colours. And it is the one that was leaked :))

Sitting in my Hummel home shirt just now from their first season with us. Every part of this shirt is transfers, the badges, the sponsor, the labels, even the chevrons down the side. All in one piece looks brand new three years later.

Boy has posted a closer look

Last year's third kit promoted to away kit with a new collar! How lucky are we B-D

The leaked one looks like the standard away kit you see half the lower league English clubs wearing on goals on Sunday

Not a fan. Not as bad as the couch photo but it is a pretty crap top. I had hoped it would be red with black and not the other way around.

It's just really dull and the neck insert is daft looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back