Our players first taste of a game against the mentally challengeds

albertzleftfoot

Of the players making their first appearance against that mob tomorrow who do we think will relish the atmosphere and raise their game accordingly? Like wise is there any concerns it may go the other way?

I'm looking to Dorrans tomorrow to really perform. I'd have loved to have played at Ibrox against those bastards. He gets to live the dream and like the rest of us will have dreamt of sticking a winner past a Celtic goalkeeper.

If I am being honest about players that concern me with how they will handle the game it would be Cardoso. Loves a challenge but tomorrow they need to be controlled as we need all XI on the pitch.

This is what worries me.If Pena plays he either hides or gets in about them,I think he is that type of player.The first timers are a concern.As for Windass,he's experienced it and will always be a shite bag,hope he doesn't play.

I'd hope they'd all relish the occasion, but we seen players fold before. The support really has to be onside for the full match. A good start to the game, coupled with the backing of the vast majority of the support, will hopefully see an inspired performance and result.

Pretty sure that Pena has played in the Azteca in front of nearly 100,000 in a World Cup play off match.

He'll be fine.

I'd hope the Gers fans like Dorrans and Jack step up to the plate and make that midfield their own.

Pena and Herrera have played in Mexico, and it annoys me to say it, in front of crowds that make modern day Glasgow derby game crowds look like wannabes. I have little concerns about these lads...I'd imagine Pena will be wondering what the fuss is about. If it lives up to older standards he might just be impressed.

I'd hope the Gers fans like Dorrans and Jack step up to the plate and make that midfield their own.

Pena and Herrera have played in Mexico, and it annoys me to say it, in front of crowds that make modern day Glasgow derby game crowds look like wannabes. I have little concerns about these lads...I'd imagine Pena will be wondering what the fuss is about. If it lives up to older standards he might just be impressed.

The pace of the game tomorrow will be the big issue for Pena. It can be pretty frenetic.

Jack, Dorrans came to Rangers to play in these types of games.
Morelos could not care less unless they move the goals.
The Mexicans will be unfazed.
Candieas will be all over Tierney like a rash.

The new boys will be fine.

Nitcham will probably be the only one of the filth not to have played in this fixture, it's a big advantage.

Every single one of them in that line up tomorrow should relish the occasion and give everything for that blue shirt.

I think Dorrans and Jack will be up for it, and out the foreign boys Morelas will be buzzing.

Back