Our players must be on their guard.

Is the rules that players can’t go out to pubs and restaurants??

We are too professional for them to do it.

They will they be advised properly and will adhere. They have seen the havoc it causes if they dont and comes back on the club.

We don't need the shite that the sheep and filth got in the media.

Stick to the rules and all will be good.

Don't give the media any ammo to bring us down. They will find something i bet. Mediocre shite no doubt.

Stay within the guidelines and we'll be fine.

Lets get on with the football.

Go to training, straight home, stay there until next training session/match. Simple as that. Get your shopping delivered.

This is an opportunity to put serious pressure on and go 11 points clear before they play again, it's a small sacrifice to make.

Ryan Jack story is getting done up as we speak

Thats 'okay', Jason Leitch said they know they'll get a flurry of social media about others doing wrong, but the line in the sand is from today onwards.

We do need to be making sure we are doing it right. Though RyanJack story is more like Griffiths story than the Bolingoli one.

Thats 'okay', Jason Leitch said they know they'll get a flurry of social media about others doing wrong, but the line in the sand is from today onwards.

We do need to be making sure we are doing it right. Though RyanJack story is more like Griffiths story than the Bolingoli one.

Exactly but we are getting brought into this soon.

I've not seen much in terms of photos of the Jack situation, he was outside and was with family, I don't know if the number that attended her true or not, I couldn't find anything in that regard.

we don't know if there was distancing but the rules are 15 people I'm sure at someone's property outside and x amout from other families.

Exactly but we are getting brought into this soon.

I've not seen much in terms of photos of the Jack situation, he was outside and was with family, I don't know if the number that attended her true or not, I couldn't find anything in that regard.

we don't know if there was distancing but the rules are 15 people I'm sure at someone's property outside and x amout from other families.

Of course we will be, but it wont be the Jack 'situation'.

I have no doubt it will be drilled into them.

We are a class football team. No f.ucking about.

Management will ensure.

Huge season for us.
I REALLY hope you're right! I know we're a better club. Juts hope our young men are better than their young men.

They should be told they can’t. That or foreign trips during the season. We have a great opportunity and we can’t waste it.

Agree completely. Weve been handed the upper hand, it would be ridiculously stupid to hand it back. Id like Gerrard to set a hard line, i expect the players to be made clear that their Rangers future is at stake. No unnecessary social media, no nights out etc. Its a hard line, but the end goal justifys it for a season

You can bet your bottom dollar that the Scottish sports media will be on an emergency footing to unearth any story to show The Rangers in a bad light. Best behaviour lads. Don't give them any opportunity to deflect from the Mhanks.
I don’t think we have to worry about that think stevie g have all them in line I know. There do all can to spin negitivs on to us

:)) easy tiger! I do hope you’re right. Sod them, just been too long for us.

Never had a better day than Helicopter Sunday. Do it this season and it will make me a very happy person till i die.

Bit morbid i know. But i'm being serious.

We are too professional for them to do it.

They will they be advised properly and will adhere. They have seen the havoc it causes if they dont and comes back on the club.

We don't need the shite that the sheep and filth got in the media.

Stick to the rules and all will be good.

Don't give the media any ammo to bring us down. They will find something i bet. Mediocre shite no doubt.

Stay within the guidelines and we'll be fine.

Lets get on with the football.
It wouldn’t surprise me if one of our players were caught breaking the rules Footballers are a fickle bunch

Go to training, straight home, stay there until next training session/match. Simple as that. Get your shopping delivered.

This is an opportunity to put serious pressure on and go 11 points clear before they play again, it's a small sacrifice to make.
Jesus, you're not even letting them go to the shops?

Never had a better day than Helicopter Sunday. Do it this season and it will make me a very happy person till i die.

Bit morbid i know. But i'm being serious.
Really hope we get it done early. Out tickets don’t need another one of those.

Is the rules that players can’t go out to pubs and restaurants??

So long as they don’t break the rules ie four or more families it is fine although probably not a good idea. If I was the management I’d maybe look into having a family night or similar at the training ground once a week.

Get them to hand their passports in too :))

All they have to do is, home, training, home, game
I happily deliver their kerry out.

So long as they don’t break the rules ie four or more families it is fine although probably not a good idea. If I was the management I’d maybe look into having a family night or similar at the training ground once a week.

Get them to hand their passports in too :))
How many families would that be at the training ground?

Is the Jack story about him being with Dorrans? Maybe they are part of their "bubble". Do they not go on holiday together?

Back