Our recent record vs Celtic

Common sense and logic tells you that they don't have it in them.

Our captain is shit scared of Meada who is a terrible footballer.
A terrible footballer, who i would take against any and all of our forwards tbh. Don`t think i `ve seen a player with the work ethic that lady's front bottom has. And generally hard graft pays off. %^*& me we`ve watched Lundstram and Kamara at Hampden actually jogging back as they broke. Mentality is completely different. Maybe its cultural, i don`t know.

There was a sense of defeatism about the fixture pre Gerrard. He recognised it and worked hard to destroy it as quickly as possible because he knew it would be fatal.

With his influence Rangers fought and played well and even in defeat were not battered to the point of scar tissue forming.

While Clement is a winner in the same vein as Gerrard, nothing like those who oversaw some dark performances, you have to say there are flickerings of that 'we can't beat them' starting to appear.

Rangers have not beaten them in a game of significance for too long and the games in which they've failed have not offered much hope.

I think matching up against them and having a square go, so to speak, is the only logical way.

If we fail to win again it's curtains anyway so we may as well try to take the initiative and see how they react to being pressurised because I get the feeling they won't react any better than we have done and just maybe a little worse.

For me we need 4-3-2-1
……………Butland
Tav….Balogun..Souttar Yilmaz
Diomande Lundstram Sterling
……….Cantwell..Lawrence
…………….Dessers

Tav and Yilmaz when we are in possession they attack.
Diomande and Sterling also attacking when we are in possession.
Our recent habit of putting goals for them on a silver plate must stop.
Defence has to concentrate and watch for quick free kicks etc
Nervous about starting Lawrence but can’t think who else we have for that role

For me we need 4-3-2-1
……………Butland
Tav….Balogun..Souttar Yilmaz
Diomande Lundstram Sterling
……….Cantwell..Lawrence
…………….Dessers

Tav and Yilmaz when we are in possession they attack.
Diomande and Sterling also attacking when we are in possession.
Our recent habit of putting goals for them on a silver plate must stop.
Defence has to concentrate and watch for quick free kicks etc
Nervous about starting Lawrence but can’t think who else we have for that role
[/QUOTE
Lawrence….massive no

A terrible footballer, who i would take against any and all of our forwards tbh. Don`t think i `ve seen a player with the work ethic that lady's front bottom has. And generally hard graft pays off. %^*& me we`ve watched Lundstram and Kamara at Hampden actually jogging back as they broke. Mentality is completely different. Maybe its cultural, i don`t know.
it's fair to acknowledge his work ethic but I do wonder if the unhuman levels of energy he seems to expend on the pitch are in fact exactly that - "unhuman".

it's like with lance armstrong - if an athlete is able to do things that don't seem possible and they're some way ahead of the rest of the pack without any explanation besides "willpower" then you have to start asking questions imo.

just seen today the wee baldy c*nt is back training for the scum after they announced he was out for the season. they're all trumpeting it as a miracle recovery and their medic says it's like nothing they've seen before.

most the time when something seems too good to be true that's because it is. I'd very much like to know how often the guy is drug tested and who exactly is doing that testing.

We can’t be surprised - again - by their 30min blitzkrieg. They’ll do the same next Saturday; try win it early.

They take massive risks at the back during this time but we never capitalize on it.

A compact 4321 is how to go. I would have favored 352 if Goldson had been fit.

We can’t be surprised - again - by their 30min blitzkrieg. They’ll do the same next Saturday; try win it early.

They take massive risks at the back during this time but we never capitalize on it.

A compact 4321 is how to go. I would have favored 352 if Goldson had been fit.

They are not used to going a goal down early at the piggery. I'd like to see those bassas try to handle that pressure.

Just play like we did in second half at Ibrox which we won 3-1. It’s about attitude. Defend as a team with high press and quick transition. Depends what Rangers team turn up.

Back