Our Sevilla SLO

He’s been absolutely fantastic, providing tonnes of info and advice, a proper SLO which is bizarre saying as our official one has basically disappeared :rolleyes:

Anyone mind Alan the Manc? He did the exact same when we travelled to a Manchester, he was brilliant.

I don't have Twitter.
Has he said if there are buses or taxis laid on at the stadium showing the big screens after the match to get to the airport?

He’s been absolutely fantastic, providing tonnes of info and advice, a proper SLO which is bizarre saying as our official one has basically disappeared :rolleyes:

Anyone mind Alan the Manc? He did the exact same when we travelled to a Manchester, he was brilliant.

It's not the job of an SLO to tell bears what pubs they can go to, to be fair.

What’s the plan for folk with tickets? Which area/fanzone before heading to the game.

Who is this Rafa fella? Seems to be doing some sterling work here for the bears. Is he a bar owner or something?

What does he mean by this? Is the fanzone outside of the stadium where the game is being screened under that bridge? Surely they wouldn’t be that stupid.
No idea but 'the fanzone' and 'the place screening the game' are two different things.

The the game is being shown in the stadium, the fanzone is near the stadium (or maybe moved, depending on what this guy says).

Moving it will make sense if they feel there will be more there than have tickets for the screening in the stadium? Could get a bit spicy otherwise

No idea but 'the fanzone' and 'the place screening the game' are two different things.

The the game is being shown in the stadium, the fanzone is near the stadium (or maybe moved, depending on what this guy says).

Moving it will make sense if they feel there will be more there than have tickets for the screening in the stadium? Could get a bit spicy otherwise
Yeah I get you.

My understanding was there would be a fanzone outside of the stadium with drink, food etc. Was hoping to spend most of the day there then head into stadium for the screening of the game but maybe not if this is it.

Back