Our Squad

Zandermac

Let's look at the basis of our Squad of players and see where we need improved.

Is there a better goalkeeper in our league than McGreggor..

Katiic looks to be a good prospect, Barasic, there is a player in there, the international game might have been the boost he needed, Kamara will be a brilliant player, if we can keep a hold of Kent,. we also have the best player in the league in Morelos ( who should win the player of the year), I also think Grezda could become a good player, McRorrie, Murphy , I'm not suggesting that this should be the first pick guys, but we have not to bad a group of players ,only my opinion

Morelos could score hattricks in every single game remaining and he still wouldn't be in for a shout at poty. Has he even won potm yet?

We have good players and a few on paper who have potential to be good players. If we had a more attacking minded midfield we would have won the league this year.

A good number 10 is what we deeply missed this season. Defensively and offensively were not far off the manks, even ahead in some areas but when it comes to our midfield I'm not sure any of our players would get Into their team. That's the area we need to sort out in the summer and with Morelos transfer fee we should be able to.

Hopefully grezda will come good next season too

First and foremost we need some quality up front in the wide areas and the mythical number 10 who can unlock 10 man defences. I do agree we need that, another forward thinking midfielder along with Arfield, I just don't know who we could get that would fit the team. I'd like to see Docherty and Murphy back, and Dorrans.

I think largely speaking we're in a place where we're looking for opportunities to sign quality or replacing players we've sold after that.

I'd hope the youth team will provide some answers as well. We might need to bite the bullet and actually play them though.

Back