Our ticket office

TheWhiteHackle

Hate to start a thread wheb our club are on the up but when is this shambles going to be sorted out ? A fickin portacabin full of people as useless as a chocolate tea pot and a slo unwilling to Rock the boat. I know I’m not the only one complaint about both, we must do better as our loyal support deserves it

The fact an email never went out just to confirm the day trip was off is utterly utterly embarrassingly amateurish.

Just a general email was all it took;

“Please note there will be no day trip as we never had sufficient time to source an alternative travel company. We shall be in contact in due course when we have an update on independent travel tickets”

That’s all it took. Mental.

It needs a clear out at the top and fresh management with fresh ideas.

Same shit every year.

In any other business they would lose customers by the droves but they get away with given the nature of the business.

If I was to provide their level of service in my own work to our customers, we would be fucked and I would expect to be out a job.

Just who is monitoring the management's performance?

To be clear, my issue is with the management, not the ordinary staff

The ticket office was another area that was targeted by the spivs. It is under resourced, but hopefully that will change in the near future. I think at times people forget how much Green and co tried to cut back and strip away from our club.

I'd also like to say that whenever I've dealt with the TO either for myself or on RSC business the staff have been first class.

Should be able to print off paper tickets at home instead of having to travel to Ibrox to pick up your ticket then drive all the way back home again.

The fact an email never went out just to confirm the day trip was off is utterly utterly embarrassingly amateurish.

“Please note there will be no day trip as we never had sufficient time to source an alternative travel company. We shall be in contact in due course when we have an update on independent travel tickets”

Do we know it’s definitely off?

Last edited:
I think the fact we rely on a third party to manage our email distribution doesn’t help.

I’d imagine that’s not a free service so that might explain the lack of communication although we do pay 100k a year in membership fees so shouldn’t excuse it.

There’s an email going tomorrow

Should be able to print off paper tickets at home instead of having to travel to Ibrox to pick up your ticket then drive all the way back home again.

i'm not over techie nn, I have printed flight tickets ok,
there was a thread about fans copying printed tickets for the car park.
I attended the cowal games with printed tickets and the guy on the gate laughingly said ''I hope these aren't copied''.
is there chances of abuse of home printing?

I attended the cowal games with printed tickets and the guy on the gate laughingly said ''I hope these aren't copied''.
In theory a print at home ticket can only be scanned once.
Loads of clubs now use them as do concert venues and other attractions.

I wouldn't have thought so mate? I think nearly every club in the Scottish Premiership has an option to print tickets at home except us because our Ticket Office set up is that bad.

If copying tickets at home was a thing, Celtic Park would end up seeing double the attendance at an Old Firm game haha, seeing as they are just one of the clubs who use that set-up so it must be safe from fraud at home.

Hate to start a thread wheb our club are on the up but when is this shambles going to be sorted out ? A fickin portacabin full of people as useless as a chocolate tea pot and a slo unwilling to Rock the boat. I know I’m not the only one complaint about both, we must do better as our loyal support deserves it
Said this from June mate my rsc has had nothing but problems dealing with the ticket office it seems to be ok now but for months it was issue after issue some of it was just plain common sense.

The whole ticket office and it's way of working needs brought up to standard.

I'm in quite a lot and find the staff that I've dealt with very helpful, no complaints from me

where do posters suggest we put the ticket office if its not in the portacabin? i'm sure the board would love it not to be in there but right now there is no real alternatives and i'm sure it is well down the priority list (sports direct court case, winning a title for the first time in how many years)

where do posters suggest we put the ticket office if its not in the portacabin? i'm sure the board would love it not to be in there but right now there is no real alternatives and i'm sure it is well down the priority list (sports direct court case, winning a title for the first time in how many years)
My house. Anyone that annoys me gets Livi 3 times on away scheme

Back