Our world record attendance for a 4th tier match is about to be broken.

It would be interesting to know what amount of money went into each lower tier club's coffers due to us having to play through the leagues ... as compared what they got before and nowadays from the respective authorities.

I would hazard a guess that our stay in the lower leagues was a bleesing in disguise for most of these clubs. But that's not for your average Scottish investigative journalist ....
I did an analysis based on attendances at away games at the time and although I don't recall all of the numbers and keeping in mind I didn't take into account programme sales, food sales and other revenue opportunities nor additional costs such as extra stewards, police etc, the one that sticks out in my mind was Queens Park. I believe based on the attendances of their two home games against us, versus years when they didn't play us, they took in over seven years of revenue in those two games.

Ended up in a battle between Rapid & Steaua fans through the game judging by stuff I seen on twitter. Romanian journalist posted some footage on twitter earlier.

Seems our record was not broken, 36,000 at the game tonight. Wonder if the sun will report that?
36000 at the game they told us 45000 tickets were already sold for.

45000 tickets sold but nowhere near that number actually in attendance?
I'm sure I've heard that before.......

Back