Ousmane Dembele

CaptainCourageous

Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele will be out for up to four months with a hamstring injury.

The club's record signing, who joined from Borussia Dortmund in a deal which could be worth £135.5m, hobbled off during Saturday's win over Getafe.

A statement on the club's website said the 20-year-old France international had ruptured "his tendon in the femoral bicep in his left thigh".

Sore one for the lad, cracking player. Was really looking forward to watching Barcelona with Dembele, Messi, Suarez. Paulinho and Semedo have settled quickly as well.

Bit of a blow for the lad and for Barcelona. Messi is having a great start to the season but they really needed that Neymar replacement available and up to speed as well.

It's the kind of injury that could keep happening as well now he's been hit with it. With a good part of his game relying on pace this could be a big problem for him. Shame, excellent player.

The way Messi has started the season he will be carrying them (again).

That Delafeou or whatever he is called will get a run in Dembeles absence - he is garbage!

Was reluctant to click on this thread because I knew someone would make a sh*te reference to the tarries version and it didn't take long.

Feel sorry for the boy as he'll be gutted, but I can't imagine after the fee they paid that they'll give up on him. He'll get his chance.

Was reluctant to click on this thread because I knew someone would make a sh*te reference to the tarries version and it didn't take long.

Feel sorry for the boy as he'll be gutted, but I can't imagine after the fee they paid that they'll give up on him. He'll get his chance.

The Dembele jokes really are as funny as a boot in the baws. Almost word for word the same shite in every thread

Back