Outright League Winners Betting 21/22

Thomas Vallance

Who are everyone’s picks for the season?

A lot could change with signings but with us kicking off on Saturday it’s nearly time for me to take my punt!

Rangers
Man City
Juventus
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
PSG
Ajax

Pays 25.54/1 on B365

I am tempted to bet Barcelona this season, don't think that league will take much winning. Also to make me take more interest in it, haven't watched it much this last few years.

Rangers
Bayern
PSG
Ajax
Salzburg
Slavia
D Zagreb
Red Star

Those 8 would be the safest bets IMO.

Could be out of three teams in England (City, Liverpool and Chelsea) and Spain (Real, Atletico and Barca), will be close between Inter and Juve too

I never bet of lower leagues / second divisions - too hard to predict!

Reactions: VGM
Man Utd
Swansea
Charlton
Tranmere
Killie
Falkirk
Kelty Hearts

Sky Bet

Chelsea
Sheff UTD
Rotherham
Exeter

William Hill

Seen also that Bet365 are doing an offer that if any team goes 10 points ahead at any time in the season they will pay out early so worth putting on there :D

Rangers
Kilmarnock
Cove Rangers
Kelty Hearts

Went for relegations in England last year and got some great odds. Not so generous this year.

If I had a right few quid in the bank I would be buying money betting us on winning the lge:
I mean seriously we could win it by more than 25 points this time

I am tempted to bet Barcelona this season, don't think that league will take much winning. Also to make me take more interest in it, haven't watched it much this last few years.

Fancy Barca myself at 6/4

Barca
Juve
Chelsea
Rangers

46/1

Why does Chelsea feature often in people's thoughts?
Who they signing?
Champions League winners and domestic cup winners, quality coach, linked with top talents like Kounde and Chiesa.

5/1 is a pretty good price, I also like Chelsea so usually put them in regardless.

I’ve got a sneaky feeling liverpool could win it this season

It was a toss up between them and Chelsea for me

There is still a lot of transfers to go which could change my mind also

Champions League winners and domestic cup winners, quality coach, linked with top talents like Kounde and Chiesa.

5/1 is a pretty good price, I also like Chelsea so usually put them in regardless.
Could be worth a small investment then.

Who are everyone’s picks for the season?

A lot could change with signings but with us kicking off on Saturday it’s nearly time for me to take my punt!

Rangers
Man City
Juventus
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
PSG
Ajax

Pays 25.54/1 on B365
Only change I'd make is Real for Barca.

Rangers @1/2
Dunfermline @8/1
Queens Park @10/3
Kelty. @11/10

£20 acc for £2457.

Also have 4x£20 trebles for £3648.

Made the bet about a month ago and every selection has shortened in the market since.
Cannae lose. :))

Last edited:
Rangers
Dunfermline
Cove
Kelty
Man U
Fulham
Atl Madrid
Inter

Getting £907k back. Would be as well just burning my tenner. Or would I? Yes.

Think the best value in the Scottish leagues is actually Alloa. League 1 is wide open this year, and a lot of punters are backing Queens Park.

I just put a wee acca on Rangers, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Kelty and Liverpool to win their leagues plus West Brom to be promoted at 1200/1. Mugs bet but you never know

Only thing I have on so far is Rangers / Sakala top scorer double.

Pays 22/1

On a seperate note, PSV -2 goals v the midgies 4/1. Gonna hit that I think.

Back