Over 150,000 bears will be in Seville according to Spanish police

A hell of a lot more will need to turn up if that’s the figure. Great atmosphere in the fanzone plaza. There’s literally %^*& all frankfurters so far.

Yeah i think Emma dodds said the police said 150,000 Rangers fans but she meant 150’000 in total

I think it's 100,000 Rangers and 50,000 Frankfurt. I think Emma may have got her numbers muddled up on the preview show.

Yeah i think Emma dodds said the police said 150,000 Rangers fans but she meant 150’000 in total
Emma Dodds also said Frankfurt who are in Seville don't arrive in Seville until tomorrow

Excitement inaccuracy. Either way it's phenomenal. Now ride round and flank them.

I have never watched the Manchester final.
Went to Manchester without a ticket and was that pissed in the pub l have no memory of the game.
Watching this final at my dad's house to ensure I can savour every moment, hopefully. :))
Was at the game but blotto and ahem
I’ll be concentrating on this one

Amazing figures. Thought we would struggle to get over 60K there with the post COVID, cost of living and all the apparent airport problems.

"Frankfurt are known in Germany for their vocal and passionate support and are expected to have a raucous backing inside the ground.

Reports say ultras of the Bundesliga side have a tifo organised too, one in fact so big that it required an incredible seven trucks to transport in."

Must be some display they're planning

Back