Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

Renewed. Flying solo next year, hoping to get a move before general sale starts. Already buzzing for next season!

£482 in Copland front for an adult and £385 for adult concession (oap) and child concession around £165 but far higher prices in main stand and Sandy Jardine suggests your not far off with your assessment
yup, £720 for me next season :eek:

I wouldn’t say 500 is the average price, Broomloan is about 400odd, I’m 492 for the main stand and children must be about 300 odd?

When you add in the Sandy Jardine Rear some sections at £700 plus Bar 72 at a grand it will even itself out to roughly £500 average if not more.

I think that £328 quoted in the annual report would be after deducting VAT though i’m not certain about that.

In 2017/18 we sold 44,658 season tickets generating £14.7m of revenue. Again my assumption is that those figures are reported after deducting the VAT portion of the season ticket payment.

You are correct. When accounts are prepared they are excl of VAT

I always remember as a young bear in the 90s being irritated by the taunts of
“Where were you when you were shite?”

That wee ditty won’t ever be heard again eh :D

I'd say that just about all the ticket holders stood by and supported the club all through the dark days while we worked to rid the rats from Ibrox. That is something that I feel very proud of.:))
P.S. My son and I have renewed for next season.:))

W.A.T.P.

Got mine renewed today.

Thanks to Lynda at the ticket office who actually called me on my lunch to sort out a slight issue with my auto renewal.

The most helpful person i have ever spoke to when calling the ticket office.

Being told we are just short of 38,000 at 16.30 today , 3000 sold in 28 hours , we will smash through the 40,000 barrier over the weekend , a truly fantastic effort by everyone .
Fantastic figures, recall Geraldo McPish once saying Rangers fans would disappear like snow off a dyke if the team stopped winning

Being told we are just short of 38,000 at 16.30 today , 3000 sold in 28 hours , we will smash through the 40,000 barrier over the weekend , a truly fantastic effort by everyone .
Would that mean 4K haven’t renewed?

I just renewed today. Lot of folk leave it to last minute. I don't see why you wouldn't renew other than not being able to afford it. I mean we reclaim what is ours next season!

Will head along the morra or Monday.

Could well be the morra as there could be a long queue on Monday.

Don't know for sure but my mate told me his renewal date was later than mine? I've renewed but let's wait and see. I'm sure there will be next to bugger all tkts left
WATP

Filled inine and my sons forms at work today. Finish at 2 and am a few minutes from Ibrox. Went with forms sealed in envelopes to hand over and had to wait a few minutes to get in door. Thought fűck waiting in queue to hand over 2 envelopes so posted in drop off letterbox on right hand side. Hopefully get picked up ok:))

Back