Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

Quite simply the most loyal support in the world. That has been proven over the course of the last 8 years if anyone was in any doubt.

Sell out Saturdays, Wednesdays and any other day of the week for that matter no matter whether its Clyde, Albion Rovers or the beasts from the east.

I wasnt as confident as most on this board for this year but I go in with far higher expectations for next season as I genuinely think SG will deliver.

WATP.

So that’s about £17.5m already in the bank assuming it’s an average of £500 notes.

Pretty decent considering it’s still May
£482 in Copland front for an adult and £385 for adult concession (oap) and child concession around £165 but far higher prices in main stand and Sandy Jardine suggests your not far off with your assessment

Renewed last week. Cash Customer:)

Had a sizeable win on the horses a couple of weeks ago so totally painless in the pocket. Second time in three years a decent win in the bookies just before renewal has paid for the season ticket and has made its way into the Rangers coffers.

Can't say that about the previous fifty or so years though:D

They aren't mate. There's a waiting list of over 9,000, if any available those at the top of the list will get first dibs.
Sorry for the confusion. Been on the waiting list since last year and never got any word back last year so assumed I would move up the list.

It's a belter mate, I've mentioned it in a few posts. Great to see and It's not often I get the phone out to take photos.
Think we’ll be back to our normal Union flag one this weekend which I somehow woke up with Monday morning haha! Keep the one in avatar for mentally challengeds, Europe or big games at Ibrox

Had my ST since 00/01. This is the earliest I have renewed as I am genuinely excited about what will happen next season. The league flag is coming home!

Thanks mate. Are they spaced out over the season or just random?
Just random mate think once allocated you return to the back of the queue until everyone else has been allocated.

Much preferred it years ago when we got the list of games and payment dates at start of season, but the sonstant changes in allocations makes that almost impossible now

Wonder how many folk are going to be signed up to the away cccs - probably be lucky if you get 2 tickets the full season if Killie continue with 1 stand.

Going to be an utter shambles

Back