Over 41.500 season tickets renewed

I'm the same mate. Went into ticket office on Friday and was mobbed just ousted through the letterbox on right hand side for drop offs 99% certain it'll be fine but would like to see some confirmation.

Mine is auto renewed but think might just do my sons online later to be certain.
I popped mine in the same letter box before the Hibs game on the Sunday- money came out my account as payment pending late on the Monday.

I've renewed mine and my sons.
I probably won't make many games next season due to ongoing mobility issues and Cutlass Jnr has decided to continue to live abroad again next year so they won't be used too often unfortunately.
I'm not looking for a medal but my seats in MFN that I've had for decades are superb and there would be next to no chance of getting two seats like that together again if I gave them up.
We're on the verge of something very special so I'm delighted to play my part even if I may not be able to attend personally.
WATP!

I was waiting to pick up my bus this morning and I read about the first dozen or so posts in that thread.
Looked like it was going to be a damn fine read and was looking forward to going back to it.

How did it pan out?
From the first few posts it looked like BB got a knock back from premier and he was venting his fury at Rangers.

Somebody put me out of my misery, did he eventually calm down and apologise to Rangers?:))

41,500 well done bears.

We had 46k+ ST holders for the season just finished. So that's the renewal figure to get to the final point.

I'd say 98% of the 46k+ will renew. Can't see many not renewing, especially when 55 is coming.

What's the normal renewal rate for ST's?

98% seems high when you consider how folks circumstances can change in a year, but I've no idea what an accurate figure might look like.

Just renewed me and my son’s tickets. Can’t really afford it at the moment, but he’s been there with me through all the divisions - couldn’t have him missing out on 55.
Spaghetti hoops and toast for my tea for the foreseeable future. :))

Great decision mate. He will never forget that moment, but he will forget the spaghetti hoops ;)

Renewed our 4 tickets last week, can’t make every single game due to the distance we have to travel, games being switched for tv and work commitments but I always try to sell them so the seats are full.
Thank you to those of you who bought them off me and hope you enjoyed the games.
We really are a very special support.

Just renewed me and my son’s tickets. Can’t really afford it at the moment, but he’s been there with me through all the divisions - couldn’t have him missing out on 55.

Same here, huge changes in my personal circumstances both in practical and financial terms but i just could not bear the thought of letting the renewal date come and go. Been through too much the last 7 years to run the risk of not being a part of the biggest party ever :D

Panic over for me. Just checked my 'order history' and mine has been processed today.

From now on 'auto renewal loyal'!

I've renewed through the 4 options but they've only taken £90 today when the cost of the ticket was £450 (£492 but secondary ticketing)

Hoops :eek:o_O Good lord, make it beans + toast ffs. You cannot make such a sacrifice for the young lad and give him hoops, what kind of parent does that.

Seriously though, well done on the STs.

I've renewed through the 4 options but they've only taken £90 today when the cost of the ticket was £450 (£492 but secondary ticketing)

You got the dates for payment?

I renewed 2 weeks ago using 4 month option but can’t remember the dates.

Back