Over 42k Season Ticket Renewals and 23k MyGers Memberships Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amato

Is it 5 points for all non ST games bought the past 5 years and 5 points for semi finals/finals?

smittbox7

Have people with MyGers officially joined the waiting list? I have MyGers but don't think I've joined the waiting list yet? Is there somewhere you do this?

erskine bear

Have people with MyGers officially joined the waiting list? I have MyGers but don't think I've joined the waiting list yet? Is there somewhere you do this?
Yes you need to do it separate, go into the ticket section of the website and it will give you the option to ‘purchase’ a waiting list space. The basket will be £0.00 and just confirm the purchase.

mccann_gers

I was sent an email with a link on the 25th June for the list opening on the 26th June

Snakehips

Its in all the red tops ?

There has been no official statement or figure direct from the Tims themselves, and they have been fairly quiet over the last few months as to how many they have sold. Not to mention regular extensions of the deadline. So it is likely they are putting a bit of spin on it. As usual. No chance they would allow the public perception of having sold less than us.

I would not be surprised if they are counting the ‘17,000’ on the waiting list as actual sales as well.

JeffreySpauIding

There has been no official statement or figure direct from the Tims themselves, and they have been fairly quiet over the last few months as to how many they have sold. Not to mention regular extensions of the deadline. So it is likely they are putting a bit of spin on it. As usual. No chance they would allow the public perception of having sold less than us.

I would not be surprised if they are counting the ‘17,000’ on the waiting list as actual sales as well.
The 17,000 figure is definitely bullshit. Can't be very above board misleading shareholders.

adastra

With regard to the points awarded to MyGers, can anyone confirm what they are for CCCS away matches, semis and Finals?

Is it just a set one off award per season for signing up to those categories or is there an actual defined point total for each ticket issued.

london_bluenose

Official Ticketer
With regard to the points awarded to MyGers, can anyone confirm what they are for CCCS away matches, semis and Finals?

Is it just a set one off award per season for signing up to those categories or is there an actual defined point total for each ticket issued.
Yes I believe you get one fixed amount of points for signing up to each scheme each season.

MearnsUnionist

Gascoigne

I wonder how big the bracket will be for the tiers, i.e - if the bottom tier is up to say 500 points, then surely many non ST holders would be in this bracket. The posters above like @MearnsUnionist and @OohAhHuistra with a couple of thousand points will be in the highest bracket for sure.

I’ve got a friend on the list who hasn’t bought a match ticket or season book etc for years, whereas I had a ST in 2018/19 and have bought many individual match tickets directly from the club the last few seasons (work didn’t really allow me to keep my ST). If the lower tier points bracket is quite high, he will end up having as much chance of getting a ST as me, but if the points brackets per tier is lower, maybe people who have been buying tickets will have a better chance

I don’t even know if that makes sense, but I’m just keeping everything crossed!

Gascoigne

Was just checking incase we were enemies vying for a season ticket on the 22nd haha

My rough calculation so far as a non ST holder is that I have about 200 points. I’ve no idea how that will set me up on a list against other non season ticket holding waiting list people.

EOS

I wonder how big the bracket will be for the tiers, i.e - if the bottom tier is up to say 500 points, then surely many non ST holders would be in this bracket. The posters above like @MearnsUnionist and @OohAhHuistra with a couple of thousand points will be in the highest bracket for sure.

I’ve got a friend on the list who hasn’t bought a match ticket or season book etc for years, whereas I had a ST in 2018/19 and have bought many individual match tickets directly from the club the last few seasons (work didn’t really allow me to keep my ST). If the lower tier points bracket is quite high, he will end up having as much chance of getting a ST as me, but if the points brackets per tier is lower, maybe people who have been buying tickets will have a better chance

I don’t even know if that makes sense, but I’m just keeping everything crossed!
My guess is the gold tier will be limited to around 1500 so that they all get at least one game at Parkhead. Similarly I think silver could be quite a small proportion so that they have a good chance of getting Tynecastle/Pittodrie/Easter Road. Bronze will be a scramble.

I'm not sure the tiers will come into it for the waiting list. Might just put everyone in order of points and the top 4000 or whatever get an offer. Though I'm not sure how it'll work if someone has a high points total but there aren't any seats in their preferred locations.

All speculation of course, not long to go now.

Gascoigne

My guess is the gold tier will be limited to around 1500 so that they all get at least one game at Parkhead. Similarly I think silver could be quite a small proportion so that they have a good chance of getting Tynecastle/Pittodrie/Easter Road. Bronze will be a scramble.

I'm not sure the tiers will come into it for the waiting list. Might just put everyone in order of points and the top 4000 or whatever get an offer. Though I'm not sure how it'll work if someone has a high points total but there aren't any seats in their preferred locations.

Do you think even if there’s not a seat in a preferred option, they would be given first dibs on other areas?

Orange Peel

They are going for their tainted 9 and a vote this season so I’d expect them to sell a lot.

The big difference is that we are on track to hit close to 50k after 9 years without a trophy. If they fail to win the league this season they will lose 20k-30k season ticket holders overnight.

It was only 4 years ago that half of their stadium was covered with tarpaulin to hide empty seats.

There is absolutely no comparing our support and theirs. We are in a different league when it comes to properly backing our team.
Correct mate, whether they achieve what they claim to be 10 or we win the league this season, they will toil big time next season to shift 20,000.

Amato

Was just checking incase we were enemies vying for a season ticket on the 22nd haha

My rough calculation so far as a non ST holder is that I have about 200 points. I’ve no idea how that will set me up on a list against other non season ticket holding waiting list people.
There should be roughly around 4k ST's for public sale if the 42k renewal figure is correct. I would day most if not all will get one if they want one. The waiting list has been hugely over exaggerated for years, mixed in with the seat transfer list. Now that there is a proper list which you have to pay to join, I think most will be happy in the next few weeks

Gascoigne

There should be roughly around 4k ST's for public sale if the 42k renewal figure is correct. I would day most if not all will get one if they want one. The waiting list has been hugely over exaggerated for years, mixed in with the seat transfer list. Now that there is a proper list which you have to pay to join, I think most will be happy in the next few weeks
That’s encouraging mate, cheers for that

MearnsUnionist

1500 sounds high mate.

Where did you get that figure from?

nelster

I reckon the RTV thing will cause some chaos when points get announced.

If you are an existing RTV annual subscriber

Go into RTV

Then Account at top left

Then update profile

There is a box for your Rangers number. Put your number in if blank. I’d guess (hope) thats what will be cross checked for points.

Oleg_McNoleg

I reckon the RTV thing will cause some chaos when points get announced.

If you are an existing RTV annual subscriber

Go into RTV

Then Account at top left

Then update profile

There is a box for your Rangers number. Put your number in if blank. I’d guess (hope) thats what will be cross checked for points.
Yeah, I’ve checked my Rangers No. is included on both MyGers and RTV and I’ve used the same email address for both.
A mate of mine has got tickets on my behalf on my last few trips so I’m now desperately scrabbling around for points!

Uddy Gers

Go to your purchase history on the website D.

Add 120 for each year you've had a season ticket since Warburton joined, 5 points for every non season ticket home game, (European, domestic cups and friendlies), every semi and final, every away friendly where you purchased a ticket through Ibrox and every European away game.

Add your MyGers points too.

The only thing I'm unsure of is how much you get for the away CCCS, as they haven't told us a specific amount for that yet.
How many points do u get for buying MyGers?

Uddy Gers

I’m on 915 points.

A kick in the balls that I don’t have friendlies under my name as I normally just pay in at the gate.

Had only last season on away CCCS so will be interesting to see what happens there.

Just out of interest we get 20 points for joining MyGers but did I read you get an additional 25 points if you didn’t take refund?

Valley Bluenose

My Rangers TV subscription doesn’t show up in my order history. Is that normal?
Need all the points I can get
Bear in mind it has to be an annual subscription, and not a monthly one. Other than that, make sure your Rangers Number is shown in your RangersTV account as above.

The_Bear

Official Ticketer
I'd imagine it'll be a 10%/20%/70% split between the tiers for memberships?

Worked out I should be on around 1,000 points - no idea where that should get me.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
I’m on 915 points.

A kick in the balls that I don’t have friendlies under my name as I normally just pay in at the gate.

Had only last season on away CCCS so will be interesting to see what happens there.

Just out of interest we get 20 points for joining MyGers but did I read you get an additional 25 points if you didn’t take refund?
An issue we have is for all the preseason friendly games last year I just went on and bought all the tickets for us as a family using just my Rangers number,I didn’t drop down the menu and assign each ticket to a family member.
We weren’t in our “own” seats for the games as the Clubdeck was closed,so I will get points for the purchases but no one else will.
I get that it was my fault for not buying the tickets under each individual Rangers number,but I would have done if it had be known that a loyalty scheme was imminent.

cooprfc

I'd imagine it will just be an email or by logging into your account to let us know rather than anything being sent by post?

Oleg_McNoleg

Bear in mind it has to be an annual subscription, and not a monthly one. Other than that, make sure your Rangers Number is shown in your RangersTV account as above.
Rangers number included in my RTV account details and I did an annual subscription (luck rather than judgement as I didn’t realise the monthly ones didn’t count until later!).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.