Overseas bears - anyone had any correspondence from Castore yet?

Been advised they will arrive on 16th August - Perth Australia

So far the package has went as follows

Birmingham - East Midlands
East Midland - London Heathrow
Heathrow - Leipzig Germany
Leipzig - Amsterdam Netherlands

I've still had nothing but I've heard reports of tops being delivered to overseas bears who never had any notification of delivery, so I'm hoping that what's happening with mine and it just shows up.

I now know of @CalgaryLoyal from his post above and one other in Calgary expecting theirs today or tomorrow and it'd be nice if mine was there too.

I've still had nothing but I've heard reports of tops being delivered to overseas bears who never had any notification of delivery, so I'm hoping that what's happening with mine and it just shows up.

I now know of @CalgaryLoyal from his post above and one other in Calgary expecting theirs today or tomorrow and it'd be nice if mine was there too.
DHL are delivering mine today apparently.
Do you have a tracking number ?

Arrived this morning.

Overall quality is decent, but neck line feels and looks a little shite tbh.

Home tops have cleared customs in Melbourne hopefully out for delivery today sometime.

11 Aug 20 3:29 AM - Customs status updated - MELBOURNE,AUSTRALIA

Further Details -
Shipment has been given a release by Customs.
Next Steps - Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

sitting with delivery company in Auckland . Been with them for 2 days now and not moved .
Cleared customs fine and now hasnt shifted

Nothing here yet in Perth Western Australia, got the order confirmation email but still nothing regarding shipping.
I'm also still waiting on the Mygers welcome pack! I emailed last night so hopefully get a reply soon!

Canadian Bears..
was just reminded that DHL will be asking for duty taxes at the door.. (fellow bear brought it up on a FB page)..
has anyone had to pay duty?
until mine arrives, I’m not going to order strips 2+3... sizing and duty taxes will determine if I eventually do order
or have family send over as gifts..
Would be great if NARSA figures out how to get us jerseys at a decent price

Know what you mean. The stitching looks a little off.

Feel a little Puma like at the neckline.

Not sure I’m bowled over with it. Looks great on the players though.

Will try and get an Away too. Seems to have a different collar to it.

IT HAS ARRIVED !! AND NO DUTY TAX
in a sealed black Rangers/ Castore plastic package.. so obviously didn’t go through the manky hands of some other team’s so called support..

For those who wear North American sizing
sizing is smaller..

defo glad I ordered the XL..
that’s me off the pies for a couple of months..

I’d suggest upsizing if you’re closer to the upsize than your actual or kidding yourself size.. haha
if you’re really kidding yourself go 2 sizes..

No issues with the collar..

Back