Overseas bears - anyone had any correspondence from Castore yet?

NewtonGer

Apologies for another strip thread, but I couldnt see much about this. I was wondering if anyone outside the UK has had any confirmation on strip despatch yet? I pre-ordered on July 2, but havent had a peep yet. I've emailed them a couple of times, but no response yet.

I'm not getting my knickers in a twist over it - as it will arrive when it arrives, I guess.

Just wondering if anyone/everyone is in the same boat as me.

Nothing for me, I have a shipping email but it says "Shipment information received" and nothing since then so I presume it hasn't even been picked up.

Had an email that said it is being prepared for dispatch. Provided me with a tracking number that doesn’t work

If I click directly on my tracking number it doesn’t work but if I copy it then search and open DHL tracking in another tab it seems to work, unfortunately it just says that my shipment notification has been received. That may work for you.

I ordered a golf top online tonight from them. It says 3 days to the US.

Be interesting to see if that works.

My bet, it arrives before the other top.

Ordered the home top at the pre sale. Got an email Saturday saying my order is ready for dispatch but still hasnt been shipped. Ordered a hat the same day as the top. Nothing on that yet.

Nothing for here in Melbourne. Due to border restrictions and a lack of planes flying international post is massively delayed regardless for us right now.

If I click directly on my tracking number it doesn’t work but if I copy it then search and open DHL tracking in another tab it seems to work, unfortunately it just says that my shipment notification has been received. That may work for you.
thanks Via.. I’ll give that a go

Like others

Received an initial email with tracking number that isnt recognized by DHL, the stated carrier

Have emailed the concierge@ email address and heard nothing back

I messaged @David Edgar earlier to see if he could potentially ask Castore about the issue tomorrow at the event at the store as it seems to be a pattern among International orders and the lack of communication unfortunately

Likewise. I haven’t received anything. I emailed yesterday to chase and got a pretty stock response this morning:

Thank you so much for your email,

We apologise for any difficulty in reaching our support team at this time, due to the high number of enquiries we are currently experiencing.

We thank you for your patience during this inconvenience and would like to assure you that all orders are currently under processing, but may experience delays in reaching you. The remainder of Rangers orders are scheduled to be sent out very soon.

Pretty disappointing as it’ll likely not get here until at least a week after supposed launch.

Same thing four different tops the first lot were acknowledged on July 1st.
The DHL tracking number is not active yet which means nothing has has moved, It's disappointing that not even any email explanation is given as to why there is no movement yet.
That part regardless of all the waffle does not say to me it's excellent service, time to get the message out to your clients Castore by contacting them with an explanation as to what is happening..

I have two orders confirmed, I am in Perth WA

1 July 2020 - Mens home top
1 August 2020 - Infants home kit

Not received dispatch details yet for either, not too fussed as it will take time to arrive in Oz, what concerns me outwith original email re confirmed orders is nothing thus far on dispatch and processing.

Should I be concerned?

Still nothing here, no despatch email or anything even though we're a week on.

Pretty disappointing, but I guess I'm one of the 3%.

Oh well.

Pre-ordered the home top but have heard nothing yet. Only sending to Luxembourg so I’d have expected it by now.

My mate ordered the home and away top last Saturday and both arrived in Lux on Wednesday.

Mine's coming to Texas on Tuesday, got email from them Thursday and have been tracking it since. Now in Cincinnati.

Now has passed through Miami - help, that’s the wrong direction completely. DHL giving it a grand tour of the country. Originated from Birmingham via East Midlands Airport, incidentally.

Golf top, ordered on Wednesday, arrived today.

No sign of my strip, ordered within a few hours of going online.

Supply chain challenges...

Pre-ordered the home top on July 1st. Received an email on Thursday saying that my top will be delivered on Tuesday by DHL.

On another note, I ordered the away top yesterday and ordered a medium like I normally would. It wasn’t until I was checking the order confirmation I realised I should have ordered a size up. I email the concierge address hoping to get that fixed before it ships but not holding out much hope. Completely my own fault just looking to avoid the hassle of returning and reordering.

Got a text message from DHL, top on its way. Delivery date to Perth WA is 19th August, ordered on the 1st July

Last edited:
Ordered the away top a week ago, the day it was released. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday, to Boston. 10 days for an order to the US is decent, if it arrives on schedule

I ordered my away top after the Aberdeen game. On its way to Melbourne and is currently in Cincinnati. Expected delivery date is apparently Thursday, which would be not bad considering the extent of our current lockdown.

8 shirts ordered for NZ - nothing arrived . Ordered 20 mins after it was launched at pre order.

Email correspondence has been shocking - automated replies.

Was dispatched form Birmingham 2 days ago , currently in HK . Says date of arrival as the 20th FFS

I ordered my away top after the Aberdeen game. On its way to Melbourne and is currently in Cincinnati. Expected delivery date is apparently Thursday, which would be not bad considering the extent of our current lockdown.

Think there are still freight flights operating in & out of Melbourne though. I know ours are anyway.

Ordered 3 for my son in Adelaide. Got the DHL message which does not work but will try again later. If I log into my account there is no record of me ordering anything but my son's address is there.

Mi
Mine are also in Cincinnati , destined for Sydney by Thursday also. If the flight lands in Sydney your order will be trucked down to Melbourne. Well that is how we do it at FedEx in Sydney.

I live in California and ordered 5 tops for my family on pre-sale on July 1st. Got the initial confirmation email, but nothing since. I emailed concierge@rangersstore.co.uk 4 days ago, and haven't heard back. I'm not really that upset about it because it must mean the club is overwhelmed with all the incoming money :)

Good luck with that. Had a similar issue after I placed original order, which included one for Mrs B, but then realized they did a women's version. So emailed and asked them to change her's for the women's version. Never heard back. Shipment tracking shows two men's. Oh well.

Ordered my top on day one going all in tomorrow with the away and third top may as well not get three tops as one

I'm in Hong Kong - got the confirmation email when I did the pre-sale, but not had anything since. I've emailed Rangers Store twice now and still nowt. As I said in my OP, I'm not going to get arsey about it - but it would be nice to know something.

Got a text message from DHL, top on its way. Delivery date to Perth WA is 19th August, ordered on the 1st July
Tracked mine and it’s saying delivery Fri.Aug.14th.. so about 10 days from shipping to arriving hopefully...
stood back from ordering the 2nd + 3rd until the 1st one arrives and can make sure I ordered the right size...

Both myself and another member of the Tampa Bay RSC had to chase up a response via the concierge email address. Both now have a DHL tracking number for delivery today.

Back