Ovie Ejaria to join Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked the look of him early season, gradually got worse ending in the pirouette at Dundee. :rolleyes:

All the best to him.

Bottom of the Championship is probably about right for him. Can't see him going on to forge any sort of significant career.

Either way, all the best to him.

I really don’t have any complaints to him leaving due to the nature of tackles aimed at our players on a weekly basis and he was only a loanee so good luck to the lad

Good luck to him, wee thought though..... Could you imagine him putting in a performance like Jack mccrorie and arfield did on 29th? How lucky are we he wasn't playing haha...

I wish him all the best. He was honest enough to admit he didn't have what it takes to be a rangers player and moved himself on.

Just what you want in a relegation battle.

Think the boy just isn't cut out for the cut and thrust, Italian football would suit him to a tee.

Can see over the next few years him flitting between the likes of Reading, Qpr ETC

I wish him not the best, still not forgiven the lazy bastard for the goal vs Them

All the best, but is the EFL Championship (especially a relegation battle) going to be less physical than up here?

Reactions: TQ3
I'm just glad he wasn't able to be picked for the game on the 29th.

That game required absolute bottle and grit, something he lacked.

All the best, but is the EFL Championship (especially a relegation battle) going to be less physical than up here?

Might get more protection from the referees in the Championship but it still seems like a weird backwards move for the lad.

He won't make it at Reading, not good enough, had a spell at Sunderland and was rank!!!
If you can't work with Steven Gerrard, playing in Europe, playing in a Rangers team, then there is no hope for the guy

Thats going to be a tough 5 months at reading I think the lad will struggle

Ejaria strongly linked with a move to Reading today.
Having seen them a few times this season he does not seem like the type of player they require.
As player who came and gave of his best for Rangers, I hope it works out well for him and Reading ( The Royals).

It's a bizarre one that he'd rather go there but we haven't heard a peep from him bad mouthing us in anyway so he has my best wishes.

The English Championship?

Definitely the first league that springs to mind when thinking of ball players being allowed plenty of time and space and good protection from referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back