Owen Coyle resigns a Ross County manager

Just heard on local news.
xgmkjc.gif

mentally challenged by coupon.mentally challenged by nature.

Raised in the shadow of Celtic Park in Glasgow, he is a practising Catholic who rarely swears, never drinks, and for whom Mass on Sunday is as much part of the routine of life as football on Saturday- Guardian

This may be true but he's a thoroughly nice bloke and incredibly knowledgeabe about football. His brother is a gentleman too. I had the pleasure of a few hours of their company one night in Clitheroe of all places.

mentally challenged by coupon.mentally challenged by nature.

Raised in the shadow of Celtic Park in Glasgow, he is a practising Catholic who rarely swears, never drinks, and for whom Mass on Sunday is as much part of the routine of life as football on Saturday- Guardian
Fkpig probably has a picture of JFK on his wall too.

Mental to think that their midden is actually further South than Ibrox (by a baw hair). You'd never guess that growing up in Glasgow as we think in terms of South Side/East End/West End etc.
To be fair Glasgow City Council's boundaries are fucking mental. On Boxing Day I left Balornock (GCC) to visit family in Anniesland (GCC) and the quickest route was via the back roads, which meant, going through Bearsden (East Dunbartonshire). So I left Glasgow, to enter East Dunbartonshire, to end up in Glasgow. WTF???

To be fair Glasgow City Council's boundaries are fucking mental. On Boxing Day I left Balornock (GCC) to visit family in Anniesland (GCC) and the quickest route was via the back roads, which meant, going through Bearsden (East Dunbartonshire). So I left Glasgow, to enter East Dunbartonshire, to end up in Glasgow. WTF???
It happens every time you travel on the M74, you are in Glasgow just at Mout Vernon area, move into Cambuslang/Rutherglen (Sth Lanarkshire) back into Glasgow at Polmadie.

Only good thing about Ross county is it’s not far for prominent members of highland loyal to travel to a game, 5 miles !!!

As for coyle, he’s relegating them

Surprised at this, have a reasonable chance of staying up. Ross Co. made a big mistake by sacking the last manager.

Back