Own up, who else did it ?

My garden is attached to my Tim neighbours. He's a complete idiot (obviously). He was moaning last week saying I've got too many bins and to move them away from the fence that separates our 2 gardens cos it's causing flies in his garden. I told him to f off. Last night I moved the black brown and purple bins to the other side of my garden and left the blue ones at his fence.

I've been wearing my scarf instead of using a mask.You can just tell when you get served off one of the unwashed.
Popped into Aldi's yesterday,GF no pics,needed one item bottle of olive oil,my union Jack hat on,Chunt in front loading hundreds on to conveyor belt,spied his grey and green mask and scarf,looked at my one item,then my hat,,could see he was going to let me in front of him then the hat registered with his thick brain and made me wait!loved it let my mask slip and beamed a huge smug grin every time he looked round at me,what a lovely feeling!

My garden is attached to my Tim neighbours. He's a complete idiot (obviously). He was moaning last week saying I've got too many bins and to move them away from the fence that separates our 2 gardens cos it's causing flies in his garden. I told him to f off. Last night I moved the black brown and purple bins to the other side of my garden and left the blue ones at his fence.
Some might call that petty....I call it inspired. Bravo mate!!

Popped into Aldi's yesterday,GF no pics,needed one item bottle of olive oil,my union Jack hat on,Chunt in front loading hundreds on to conveyor belt,spied his grey and green mask and scarf,looked at my one item,then my hat,,could see he was going to let me in front of him then the hat registered with his thick brain and made me wait!loved it let my mask slip and beamed a huge smug grin every time he looked round at me,what a lovely feeling!
Dirty bastard.

I was playing golf on Friday, a 3 ball. The was a 2 ball behind us and they were pretty decent at golf and it was only the 6th hole or so. We were just about to let them play through as they were playing faster. Then I clocked his green and grey club cover. Needless to say they didn't get to play through and we took our time over our shots.

Tim dog owner wandering around Dawsholm Park at 5pm last night talking on his phone to his pal. Two dogs walking behind him. 'Lennon must go..... Can't replace Rogers with a failed Hibs manager, etc, etc. ' I told him (incorrectly) that one of the dogs had just done their business behind him and that he should pick it up. Hopefully he is still looking for it. Unlikely I know.

Tell him that Bernadette should go commando. That'd keep the flies away from his garden.

Tim dog owner wandering around Dawsholm Park at 5pm last night talking on his phone to his pal. Two dogs walking behind him. 'Lennon must go..... Can't replace Rogers with a failed Hibs manager, etc, etc. ' I told him (incorrectly) that one of the dogs had just done their business behind him and that he should pick it up. Hopefully he is still looking for it. Unlikely I know.
He might have. It was dinner time.

Every year I do that with the team calendars putting ours on top of theirs. Feel very satisfied as I stroll away.

That’s childish, but well done mate.

You do realise that you’ve pretty much done what your timmy neighbour wanted you to there.

Great fun at parties me................

not me but I was in Sport Direct earlier on swapping the tops around so theirs was hidden.

I don't care what people say about me!
Sports Direct has been anathama to me for donkey's years. Wouldnae grace the fat bassa's outlets with my presence, never mind my money. Just feel sorry for the folks working there, if they had self-belief, they'd find another, better, job.
Shame on you for even going in.
(No offence intended btw, nothing personal).

I had to drop off something at my wife’s friends house on Sunday. A young couple. Noticed he had a scum rag hanging over his bannister.

I never mentioned football.

but we chatted the idle chitchat. How was your weekend. Etc. I mentioned I’ve had a great weekend before walking out the door whistling, the bluebells are blue.

the door got slammed, he gave me evils as I walked past the front window.

my wife got a message from her friend apologising for her husband being grumpy when I came round. Apparently he’s had a tough weekend.

oh the Blue bells are blue :D

Sports Direct has been anathama to me for donkey's years. Wouldnae grace the fat bassa's outlets with my presence, never mind my money. Just feel sorry for the folks working there, if they had self-belief, they'd find another, better, job.
Shame on you for even going in.
(No offence intended btw, nothing personal).
Easier to say than do these days.

Back