Own up, who else did it ?

Told this one many a time, 38 and still doing it, in Asda, kids Celtic lunchboxes, get a nice big baking potato and place it inside. Weans won’t know what’s it’s all about, but the da’s sure will!
I'll have a go at that. :D :D

Every shop I've happened to be in with a newspaper rack, I've turned every tabloid to the back page. Childish, but good fun. lol
Never managed that. Was waiting for self serve tonight though in the local shop.
2 guys in front of me greet each other then talk about the game. One said he couldn't make his Sunday shift, cos he was so depressed, the other said the result had ruined his whole week.
I stood there grinning like mad, behind my mask. One turned and made eye contact with me though, his week was ruined. Apparently a huge smile is evident in my eyes!!!!
His head dipped as he fkd off.!!!!!

ASDA in Blantyre actually had a stand out plastic thing in which they had placed the Smelly View. I put the new Batman Comic this month - "meet the Joker" right in front.

Delivered a training course over Skype this morning. Knew there were a couple of them at the other end and thought I’d best test the connection.

“testing, testing, 2 nil 2 nil” you guys get that ok?” :))
You're supposed to be professional:(

I hope I knew the ones that didn't like it :))

Never managed that. Was waiting for self serve tonight though in the local shop.
2 guys in front of me greet each other then talk about the game. One said he couldn't make his Sunday shift, cos he was so depressed, the other said the result had ruined his whole week.
I stood there grinning like mad, behind my mask. One turned and made eye contact with me though, his week was ruined. Apparently a huge smile is evident in my eyes!!!!
His head dipped as he fkd off.!!!!!
reminds of that old Country song*

"You Can't Hide Those smiling Eyes" :))

*hate Country music

I’ve got a Union Jack face mask goes down very well.
I also have UJ face mask And it is so noticeable when one of "them"serve me at Morrisons. I can hardly keep up with packing as she goes full pelt. I just plod on then pack everything before I present my card while she has to apologise to the rest of the queue fuckin dim chunts

I also have UJ face mask And it is so noticeable when one of "them"serve me at Morrisons. I can hardly keep up with packing as she goes full pelt. I just plod on then pack everything before I present my card while she has to apologise to the rest of the queue fuckin dim chunts
Excellent trolling
Also , my local shopping centre has a septic shop (Livingston). I fuckin love walking past then stop to check both shoes to see where the stink is coming from, then realize what shop I'm passing

It’s superb it has them raging mate. I’m never sure if it’s a tim and nat or both.

I’ve been collecting my daughter at school and the parents need to wait in the adjacent Astro turf for the kids to come out. I’ve been leaving it as close to 3pm and strolling onto a fully packed turf wearing a bright red Rangers beanie hat as if I’m walking onto Ibrox itself. I’ll grow up one day :)

In a teems meeting earlier, to a young mentally challenged

“great Paul, if you could get that finished by 2 it would be Gold Son”

any positive statement I’ve had to make to any that I has been Gold son since Saturday.

My garden is attached to my Tim neighbours. He's a complete idiot (obviously). He was moaning last week saying I've got too many bins and to move them away from the fence that separates our 2 gardens cos it's causing flies in his garden. I told him to f off. Last night I moved the black brown and purple bins to the other side of my garden and left the blue ones at his fence.
Ooooh the Blue Bins Are Blue.Oh the Blue Bins Are Blue

Dirty bastard.

I was playing golf on Friday, a 3 ball. The was a 2 ball behind us and they were pretty decent at golf and it was only the 6th hole or so. We were just about to let them play through as they were playing faster. Then I clocked his green and grey club cover. Needless to say they didn't get to play through and we took our time over our shots.
Poor ettiket H.
But fore given.

Back