Oxford tickets on public sale

Im sure I seen scaffolding up in the Copland when I drove past the other day. May be something to do with that and not finished whatever is getting down in time.

I sit in the Club Deck and we have been told the stand will be shut for all friendlies but we will be allocated the best available elsewhere. Supposedly emails coming out today with an offer

I sit in the Club Deck and we have been told the stand will be shut for all friendlies but we will be allocated the best available elsewhere. Supposedly emails coming out today with an offer
Has your money been taken mate mines hasnt strange for the club deck

I'm in Sandy Jardine Rear (Bar 72) and I've had tickets through for the Oxford and Marseille games with my usual seat number on them.

Usually they will blank out certain sections online to encourage sales in the lower deck nothing to worry about

Visit the Ticket Office and you will get the upper tiers excluding the Club Deck

In club deck myself nothing through yet. Think I'll take my son along to this maybe get main stand tickets.

Just short of 1000 unless they got more?

Think it is Blackburn that have the increased allocation

Looking at the online stadium plan, Oxford are possibly getting BF5 and part of BF4 too, if required.

Sorry to derail thread guys but when do the Derby tickets go on sale ?

Rangers FC v Derby County

Sunday 28 July – Kick Off 3 pm

Ticket prices adults £15, concessions £10 and juniors £5

Season Ticket holders can purchase their own seat from Monday 8 July until Sunday 14 July.

General sale will commence from Tuesday 16 July.

Police Scotland are terrified these two notourious Oxford lads may head North for the Rangers game ..................................................................................and solve the mystery of the missing evidence in the Celtc park protestant effigy hangings case.
morse_1876281c.jpg

Sorry to take this off topic, how old's your wee one chuck? Trying to work out if my daughter/nephews would enjoy it?

4 and a half. Thought it was a good one to try her with, if she wants to leave at half time I wont be bothered whereas if it was a league game I'd be raging haha

Taking my 4 year old son to this game to see how he handles it before thinking of a season ticket down the line, like all parents it will be great moment to take him to his 1st game, hopefully its the beginning of a life long journey following Rangers.

Taking my 4 year old son to this game to see how he handles it before thinking of a season ticket down the line, like all parents it will be great moment to take him to his 1st game, hopefully its the beginning of a life long journey following Rangers.
Would be good if there’s a fan zone of some kind for these friendlies as I imagine a lot of people will be thinking same as you and take their wee one along for the first time . When it’s a nice day it’s good to head along and see what’s going on at them plus they always have good giveaways for kids too Stevie G tumblers ,Alfredo masks and signed photos at the Hibs game in May .

Would be good if there’s a fan zone of some kind for these friendlies as I imagine a lot of people will be thinking same as you and take their wee one along for the first time . When it’s a nice day it’s good to head along and see what’s going on at them plus they always have good giveaways for kids too Stevie G tumblers ,Alfredo masks and signed photos at the Hibs game in May .

Hopefully so, they need to make an effort to grab the youngsters attention and make it a great day and get them hooked on Rangers for life.

very disappointing uptake going by the stadium plan

this is the first chance to see the new signings and of course get back to Ibrox

a tenner a ticket is peanuts, get them bought

Sorry to take this off topic, how old's your wee one chuck? Trying to work out if my daughter/nephews would enjoy it?
If a wee one won't watch football on TV it's not clever to take them to a game. Not fair on them or you. Won't understand what it's about, bored stupid after 10 minutes.

So they ask to go to the toilet. Half an hour in it's the pie stall and you go because they're doing your nut in. Of course they had sweets and juice when they came in so they have one bite and chuck it. Fiver burnt.

Half-time comes, out comes Broxi and there's a bit of interest, then as soon as the second-half starts it's like weans in a car on a drive to England. "How long to go? Is it nearly done yet? I'm bored."

Dad took me to see Rangers Reserves at Cappielow when I was 4. No interest. Bored stupid. At least there were barriers to swing on and a big terrace to run about. At Ibrox they've got to sit down. Drives them up the wall.

First games on TV that interested me were the highlights of the 1981 Scottish and English Cup Final Replays. Not the first game on the Saturday though. Was 6 and could only sit through highlights.

Went to a full game at Ibrox a year later and that just seemed right. Had enough understanding by then so was immediately captivated.

Hopefully we sell a lot and it might not be the most exciting game but I love to see the new players. Only a tenner as well.

I can understand not selling the rear stands online to fill the fronts first but if the family stand is open then it should be online. The youngsters will be better in there with the pre match entertainment

If a wee one won't watch football on TV it's not clever to take them to a game. Not fair on them or you. Won't understand what it's about, bored stupid after 10 minutes.

So they ask to go to the toilet. Half an hour in it's the pie stall and you go because they're doing your nut in. Of course they had sweets and juice when they came in so they have one bite and chuck it. Fiver burnt.

Half-time comes, out comes Broxi and there's a bit of interest, then as soon as the second-half starts it's like weans in a car on a drive to England. "How long to go? Is it nearly done yet? I'm bored."

Dad took me to see Rangers Reserves at Cappielow when I was 4. No interest. Bored stupid. At least there were barriers to swing on and a big terrace to run about. At Ibrox they've got to sit down. Drives them up the wall.

First games on TV that interested me were the highlights of the 1981 Scottish and English Cup Final Replays. Not the first game on the Saturday though. Was 6 and could only sit through highlights.

Went to a full game at Ibrox a year later and that just seemed right. Had enough understanding by then so was immediately captivated.

Very much depends on the child.

I took my daughter to the Marseillie game under Pedro at 4 years old and, despite showing no real interest in a game that I'd watch in the house on the TV, she was quite happy to take it all in and enjoy herself. Got her hotdog at half time and didn't need to leave her seat otherwise.

My boy is different at the same age she was. Thinking of taking him to Oxford and despite liking football, he'll be far less settled than she was. Will probably take the wife with me too and she can answer his 5000 questions before KO.

Back