Ozil

He was excellent at Madrid. He in some ways mirrors Arsenal. I think he would raise his game again if surrounded by better players but he seems to cruise long in comfort mode.

At Real Madrid he was the best number 10 in the world but that was a long time ago now, I think if he is interested then he still can be that same player.
Agreed he was brilliant for Madrid but very hit and miss now.

Mainly miss

Definitely not shite. There was no doubt he was excellent at Madrid. As above his stats are excellent just he maybe drifts out of games too often.

Been downhill since he signed a new contract last season when he looked good, complete shitebag as well.

Should be sold now. Arsenal need to move past him - he sums up the worst of the late Wenger era problems. Obviously a talent but a total luxury and doesn't produce anywhere near enough to justify his huge salary.

Over £300k a week and sums up Arsenal of recent years...shitebags.

He was terrific at Real but that was years ago now and he's been equally shite for Germany in recent years as well.

Needs a change of scenery me thinks.

It's not black or white.
He's not good or bad.
He's a great footballer, maybe with the wrong manager, maybe with the wrong club.
I don't think he can fit into every club.
I wouldn't like him at Rangers, but then again, not at the mhanks.

There is no doubt he has the ability but lacks conviction these days. Not really sure where he would go from Arsenal. I can't see anyone else matching £300k per week.

Gifted player at the wrong club. They have progressively became weak, the result of Wenger and judging a season by a top 4 finish and CL qualification.

Shite! He’s got no desire or interest to be an elite player anymore. I expect to be playing in turkey next summer or shortly just after.

Back