Pacific Quay CSC

be11y

There was just an article on Reporting Scotland about shopping malls opening again, and they had a reporter in Braehead - out of all the locations available, the scum shop was in the background - what a surprise, eh?

Considering all the shops in all the shopping centres throughout Scotland, what are the odds of them just happening to film their piece in front on that shop?

Impartial my arse.

It showed that wee creepy Chris McLaughlin reporting from playing fields on a boys club back training. If he was hanging about there other than reporting for bbc shortbread you would be calling the cops. Only good thing on BBC Scotland news is the lovely Catriona Shearer.

Genuinely didn’t know they had a shop in Braehead. Is this one of the locations we’ll be looking at? Also, were the owners of Brahead not going into administration?

It showed that wee creepy Chris McLaughlin reporting from playing fields on a boys club back training. If he was hanging about there other than reporting for bbc shortbread you would be calling the cops. Only good thing on BBC Scotland news is the lovely Catriona Shearer.
Mclaughlin must be in demand around halloween.
Great at frightening the weans.

Funny how they seem to have missed the mass of demonstrators, flouting lockdown rules and causing disrution to the rail network and the massive police operation to disperse them, that occured at Queen street station on Saturday, and the three arrested.

I mean the rest of the media covered up who it was and didn't bother to mention the court hearig today, but at least they reported the initial event. The BBC are not even interested in doing that it would appear.

I wonder why that is, and whether who these people were, might have had something t do with it????? Hmmm....

I was hoping that one of the boys would scud him in the back of the head with the ball

hSMG5UL.jpg

Agreed !
:cool:

Will they be reporting about their beloved poops refunding their fans with bouncy cheques?Apparently fan got a refund from them went to cash it and boing boing.

There was just an article on Reporting Scotland about shopping malls opening again, and they had a reporter in Braehead - out of all the locations available, the scum shop was in the background - what a surprise, eh?

Considering all the shops in all the shopping centres throughout Scotland, what are the odds of them just happening to film their piece in front on that shop?

Impartial my arse.
wasnt the only thing they showed, just before that there was a story with engraving on a wall or something dead center was celtcfc where they had zoomed in, missed what the story was about

That cnut was behind the door when they were handing out human like faces, must keep him around for Halloween reports.

This would be superb if true and the picture could be posted.
Sorry I’ve no clue how to.Its a letter from nationwide saying we have been unable to pay a cheque into your account.His cel*ic season ticket in the corner and underneath guys posted cel*ic refund cheques are bouncing.Follow Follow will have a field day.Again apologise can’t post.Sent it to a few guys hopefully they can stick it on.

Back