Paddy McNair linked again

If he played as an attacking midfielder I would say thats correct….

You not better comparing him to our CH’s?

I can’t see this one being true, I think we are completely changing our transfer strategy to a more data driven one
Cortes, Silva, Sima, Diomande
Young and hungry talent who will go on to play in the top divisions.
In saying that if Lundstram is our on pitch leader and communicator is for the off, then you can see what the likes of Evans bring to a Man Utd so I'm not against some good pros that can lead and can play a bit

Same goes for him as it does McBurnie, if they weren’t Rangers fans they wouldn’t get a mention on here or in the papers.

Need to be aiming higher than McNair if we want to be winning trophies regularly.

Not going to comment on the players ability as I haven’t seen him play.

This one does sound like romantic rubbish though with the lad being one of our own, I don’t buy in to we must have fans in the squad, personally I think that is romantic bullshit.

I doubt very much that he fits the profile of the players we will be looking for and won’t be a consideration for PC and team.

I think we will be looking at a younger age bracket and working to a resale value as a massive consideration in all out business.

It’s a no for me

Same goes for him as it does McBurnie, if they weren’t Rangers fans they wouldn’t get a mention on here or in the papers.

Need to be aiming higher than McNair if we want to be winning trophies regularly
I’d reckon McBurnie would score goals in Scotland, I’m confident he would be better that what we already have.

I’d reckon McBurnie would score goals in Scotland, I’m confident he would be better that what we already have.
I think he's worth a punt too. He's a Bosman, and we're going to need some of those in order to reshape the squad. As a replacement for Roofe, at least he'd be fit to play.

We don’t need big white Proddies to catch Celtic. In recent years, Greg Docherty, Jamie Murphy, Andy Halliday, Allan McGregor, Scott Arfield, Ryan Jack, Steven Davis etc have all been on the end of absolute scuddings from Celtic.

Quality, quality, quality, please.
Allan McGregor, Arfield, Jack and Davis went two years without losing a game to them. Been getting battered off Celtic since all four of them stopped regularly playing.

Do we need an expensive utility player with injury history?

If he was Welsh rather than from Northern Ireland we wouldn’t even be discussing him.

Back