Paddy Power - Celtic fans react

from the replies
EoGKs80XcAcbFmZ
:)):)):)):)):)):))

I need to get a t-shirt with ‘there never was no fcuking shark, Douglas’ on it. Absolute comedy gold, can’t stop watching it.

It's amazing how quickly they turn on their own.

Lennon, Rogers, Deila, Mowbray, O'Neil, Barnes, Venglos, Macari, Stein, even Nicholas and Rod Stewart.

They've all had the treatment.

Pity they are not so quick in turning on all those who knew.
They even turned on Larsson, their biggest hero of modern times, just because he came back and played against them with another team. Can you imagine Laudrup coming back to play at Ibrox and everyone booing him? No, me neither.

They even turned on Larsson, their biggest hero of modern times, just because he came back and played against them with another team. Can you imagine Laudrup coming back to play at Ibrox and everyone booing him? No, me neither.
Yeah, hadn't thought of him. There'll be more I suspect.

I work 'with students' and the Rangers fan kids are noising up the Celtic fan kids by graffiti'ing comments mocking their team on the desks. I see none of this, of course.

It's amazing how quickly they turn on their own.

Lennon, Rogers, Deila, Mowbray, O'Neil, Barnes, Venglos, Macari, Stein, even Nicholas and Rod Stewart.

They've all had the treatment.

Pity they are not so quick in turning on all those who knew.
Dalglish came back with Liverpool circa Aug 78 for ba face's testimonial and was all the DOBs of the day.

Would you believe it, but the Scottish press gave it a wide berth.

They were doon appealing that due to non attendance to the beggardome their wummen are havin to buy toiletries at huge supermarket prices as they get plenty from the machines for fuuk aww on matchdays.

A groin brigade head honcho says, " its fuukin ridiculous we huv tae fork oot for a season tkt but getn nae freebies from the wummans bogs as normal"

"It was nowt tae do wi that nights result".

Back