Paedo ex-Celtic Boys’ Club coach Frank Cairney launches bid for freedom as he appeals child abuse conviction

I see the narrative is being set with Cairney.

“Ex-Celtic Boys Club”

Not that it really matters as you know the Boys Club and Club is the same thing but Cairney worked for Celtic directly. So it should read:

“Ex-Celtic”.

No doubt with the “separate entity” argument, they’ll now be rewriting history that Cairney was nothing to do with the adult club so they can wipe that slate clean also.
Their name is toxic around this atm on this, Celtic Boys Club, Celtic Fc, St Pat's, the Celtic Paedophile Ring. It's all connected and doing them harm, it isn't going away any time soon.

Excellent. That’s the one I was referring to. Thank you Timskelper ;)

You're welcome mate.

I've got a lot of links on everyone and everything. I'd like to add them all to help people out as there's always people asking for details within threads, but there's so many of them. Admin may go mad if I add them all in one go. Too many rats running around, hence the multitude of links.

You're welcome mate.

I've got a lot of links on everyone and everything. I'd like to add them all to help people out as there's always people asking for details within threads, but there's so many of them. Admin may go mad if I add them all in one go. Too many rats running around, hence the multitude of links.

Excellent. Thanks again ;)

Doing a wee bit of reading up on the fat Japanese,and saw that he was appointed a director at Monktonhall colliery in the 12 months before it went down the pan ,costing 300 jobs and a £20 million loss to HMRC. Who was the Scottish Office energy minister who " stepped in to help" at the time??? Ha ha,that loveable rogue Brian Wilson. Sellick director i hear you say??? Surely not!! This was 1996/97 time

Does this re instate the press gagging order?

That'll be the ploy recommended by Useless and Dornan.

If this bastard gets bail pending this appeal then serious questions need asked of the judiciary in this country

Remember Cairney was found guilty on 14th Dec 2018 of 9 charges of child sex abuse

He is bailed and told to appear for sentencing on 7th Feb 2019

The vile bastard got to spend nearly 2 months at home over Xmas and New Year which is a f.ucking joke

The vile paedo should have been denied bail

Peter Lawwell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Peter Lawwell is the chief executive of the Scottish Premier League football club Celtic F.C.[1]
After a career working as an executive for a number of companies, including ICI and Hoffman-LaRoche, Lawwell joined Celtic as financial controller in 1990. He left the club and held senior positions in Mining Scotland and Clydeport before returning to Celtic in November 2003 as CEO.[2] He has been credited with helping the club to increase revenue since his appointment and is considered a tough transfer negotiator.[3]Nevertheless he felt obliged to apologize for fans after a trophy-less 2009-10 campaign.[4]
[edit]References

Back