Pains Me To Say It

Bermondsey Wall West

Official Ticketer
The least few weeks we have seen lies, capitulation and with yesterday’s Doncaster “what would it take for League reconstruction” even though we’re absolutely assured this new money carries no conditions and today’s tweet that the Hoots Cup will be played. We have zero chance of emerging from this in the next 5 years with anything. It’s a whole new battle. If anything we are now further behind the mendicants than we were before Gerrard joined. Everything is being shaped for them. CL opportunity, continuous domestic success with well appointed officials at the right time. MSM on any of our players who dare show form to lower them.

Why am I wrong to say all of this?

Don't talk bollocks mate

Further behind than when Gerrard joined? I hope that's hyperbole. We got humped 5-0 the week he officially signed if you've forgotten, which I unfortunately haven't.

Odds are they'll continually bottle their shot at the CL cos they capitulate in Europe over 2 legs.

Doncaster and the refs can only hold us back for long enough as Gerrard, Wilson and Park take the club from strength to strength. The good guys always win in the end.

Besides, everyone knows what they're up to now. Anything they'll win this season and beyond is empty and meaningless and they're so very aware of it.

Don't talk bollocks mate

Further behind than when Gerrard joined? I hope that's hyperbole. We got humped 5-0 the week he officially signed if you've forgotten, which I unfortunately haven't.

Odds are they'll continually bottle their shot at the CL cos they capitulate in Europe over 2 legs.

Doncaster and the refs can only hold us back for long enough as Gerrard, Wilson and Park take the club from strength to strength. The good guys always win in the end.

Besides, everyone knows what they're up to now. Anything they'll win this season and beyond is empty and meaningless and they're so very aware of it.
I think he means the corruption has went up a notch since gerrard joined

I heard this patter after the League cup final and i told anyone who would listen and these on here we would do them at parkhead.
Get our act together for a full season instead of half and we will put them in their place.

Our squad quite clearly showed they lack the bottle/mentality to go the distance last season. Wholesale changes needed this summer or it will be the same again next season.

Some Tims I know stopped going back to the Piggery as they knew whenever their team went behind, the ref would fold and let their team back in with a shocker of a decision. When it gets too predictable even for them, you know the game is goosed.

deep down, the more rationale amongst them realise that their 9 isint a real 9. Going for a tainted 10 isint the same as going for a real 10. They still remember the top tier of Parkhead being shut only 4 seasons ago. It’ll never be as good for Celtic as it is right now, and they can’t enjoy it.

add the off the field issues drip feeding into the public domain...the Celtic way has a bitter truth to it.

I don't think we are far off on the pitch at all but it's the referees and officiating preferantial treatment they get that earns them points in situations that we would drop it's disgusting and although not impossible makes our challenge of winning trophies much harder than it should be

That’s a helluva question for someone in his position to ask right enough. Any other country it would be an absolute scandal. Surely it’s the £400,000 man’s job to think up a restructuring plan, complete with fine details, THEN put it to the clubs because it will benefit the game. Instead he’s effectively bartering with clubs to keep Hearts up by offering them 40K

The fix is definitely in, and we will need to be twice as good as everyone next season to wrestle the title from the poets. However, we need to believe we can do it otherwise we might as well give up.

Some Tims I know stopped going back to the Piggery as they knew whenever their team went behind, the ref would fold and let their team back in with a shocker of a decision. When it gets too predictable even for them, you know the game is goosed.
No way they were real Tims.......surely 'jump the dykes' who just saw the light?!

deep down, the more rationale amongst them realise that their 9 isint a real 9. Going for a tainted 10 isint the same as going for a real 10. They still remember the top tier of Parkhead being shut only 4 seasons ago. It’ll never be as good for Celtic as it is right now, and they can’t enjoy it.

add the off the field issues drip feeding into the public domain...the Celtic way has a bitter truth to it.

There's a pathological issue with that mob, a psychological need to be seen as the victim and fighting against this mythical Establishment out to get them. They can't even enjoy racking up trophy after trophy, as they know how its been achieved. They were in their element, happiest even, when they were going after Beaton for not red carding Morelos at Ibrox.

We need to win every game on the pitch. Let them do the twisting the rules for these boggie team.

I heard this patter after the League cup final and i told anyone who would listen and these on here we would do them at parkhead.
Get our act together for a full season instead of half and we will put them in their place.

To be honest though the point the OP made was particularly highlighted in that game. You play that game again with those refereeing decisions and we lose nine times out of ten. We had to be much better than them (and we were) yet we were lucky to get out of the ground with a win. We all seen it! ... the ref tried everything to make sure that didn’t happen. So the point remains from what we seen in the league and cup.

It’s actually simple, our team needs to better that theirs. The helping hands and blatant favouritism can only help so much. It’s time to find the funds to ensure we have better players. If we don’t they will just keeping winning the trophies

When that mob have at least a 9-12 point start over everyone else due to intimidated refs, never mind our main striker repeatedly yellow and red carded for offences that the same refs let go week in, week out, then it is almost impossible for us to win the League. We can do it, but we will need to go in at half-time at least 2 goals clear in every League game.

The least few weeks we have seen lies, capitulation and with yesterday’s Doncaster “what would it take for League reconstruction” even though we’re absolutely assured this new money carries no conditions and today’s tweet that the Hoots Cup will be played. We have zero chance of emerging from this in the next 5 years with anything. It’s a whole new battle. If anything we are now further behind the mendicants than we were before Gerrard joined. Everything is being shaped for them. CL opportunity, continuous domestic success with well appointed officials at the right time. MSM on any of our players who dare show form to lower them.

There's why.
If nothing else, this is just inaccurate.

I thin he means we are worse off under Gerrard in terms of corruption which is hard to argue. It's been getting worse every season

It’s actually simple, our team needs to better that theirs. The helping hands and blatant favouritism can only help so much. It’s time to find the funds to ensure we have better players. If we don’t they will just keeping winning the trophies

Better players can still be sent off for nothing, they get booked for even less which means they are playing at a more cautious pace for the rest of the match..we could have the whole Barca team on , and the refs would still find a way of letting them win!

Scottish Football is not about Football anymore...the corrupt SFA / SPFL will do everything to make sure they get 10+ IAR. They done it on & off the park last season and they will do it again this year.

If we don’t go legal we are accepting defeat for many years to come.

No surrender n all that eh

The capitulation was on the park, we never turned up after the New Year when we had a fantastic chance to take them on, they were rattled at that point.

The champs league impact will be lessened from next season. 1st and 2nd will both get a crack at the Qualifiers thanks to our efforts over the last 2 years. Then we will both be 'guaranteed' a crack at them.

The corruption is worse because we are
getting closer.
Everything is geared to getting them 10 as it was 9*.
Despite the above, we chucked points and wet the bed in games - that was out fault

Our squad quite clearly showed they lack the bottle/mentality to go the distance last season. Wholesale changes needed this summer or it will be the same again next season.

Where is the unlike button?

We can't simply make wholesale changes every year and not allow our team to actually develop.

They are young and still learning how to break down teams who play a low block. Do they lack the quality to beat celtic? Clearly not. Do they have the quality to compete meaningfully in Europe. Yes, we are still in it in June (titter)!

We need to add a little more quality in the final 3rd and for current players to adapt to 1 very specific tactic used against us, that few will have experienced before.

But wholesale changes for usright now will be as futile and expensive as changing the manager. Success is like a game/programme loading. Right now it's steadily moving toward 100%, and no-one can deny we are still seeing progress on and off the park. Wholesale changes of staff and players is like hitting refresh, might make us feel like we are in control and doing something but it puts us back to 0% and there is no guarantee it will work any better than the progress we are seeing now.

Don't be a baby. Don't hit refresh.

The football authorities have shown themselves up by their actions over the past weeks. Sadly only a few clubs were prepared to stand up and be counted with us. But a light has been shone into Doncaster and his cronies. Eventually their house of cards will come tumbling down. There is also the storm that will hit the Tims over the child abuse scandal. Could be interesting times ahead.

The capitulation was on the park, we never turned up after the New Year when we had a fantastic chance to take them on, they were rattled at that point.
Aided and abetted by some horrendous decisions.

Were we poor yes but the killie game really knocked us any other league in the world and we won that game

The hearts game clancy sending of morelos in the December game and tav with having freak illness didn't help. Some alight bad decisions in that game

We as fans then added pressure.

This is why it's important we challenge the fixture list again if it comes out in the way it did last year.

There's bits that it's pretty obvious their is corruption

We more than matched them first half of season we failed to turn up for the second half. Nobody’s fault but our own. With a few decent additions and compete for the whole season and we won’t be far away.

I had no idea it was that straight forward.

“just play like we did up to December, after December. Problem solved”

Aided and abetted by some horrendous decisions.

Were we poor yes but the killie game really knocked us any other league in the world and we won that game

The hearts game clancy sending of morelos in the December game and tav with having freak illness didn't help. Some alight bad decisions in that game

We as fans then added pressure.

This is why it's important we challenge the fixture list again if it comes out in the way it did last year.

There's bits that it's pretty obvious their is corruption

What about the fixture list did you object to?

After we’d beaten them in December we were licking our lips at the fixture list for us relative to them.

Bit of an incoherent ramble, the bits I understand are you've given up the ghost because the club haven't released a statement for you to get behind yet

Pish. You can't start again every season from scratch and expect to win anything.

Well if you honestly believe tinkering with one ir two changes here and there is all that is required to bring 55 then good luck. We brought in far too many players last season who turned out to be nothing more than squad fillers.

Now more than every we need to concentate on quality over quantity. We will not bring anywhere near the numbers as last summer but if we are serious of wanting 55 each new face must be good enough to be looked on as a first team starter.

Back