Pains Me To Say It

The nativity of some supporters never cease to amaze me, the OP clearly and quite correct means the corruption of the game has totally went off the scale, they now know they can basically do whatever they want and not a thing will be done about it, sure the club made a fuss about the clear gangster like behaviour of those running the game but once again we have no strategy and our bark is definitely worse than our bite.
So when the club say move on a large proportion of our support happy and typically oblige.

Next season is all about them winning 10, (whether we think it’s real or not it matters not a jot to your average mentally challenged) you only have to look at the SPFL statement on VST’s if you don’t believe that.

If we happen to be breathing down their necks in the league, up will pop the dodgy decisions and the soft red cards, not to mention fines given out to players and coaches for things other clubs get away with just like last season.
Since the club’s silence the strokes this governing body and Doncaster in particular have been pulling are the actions of people who know the can do what they like because they simply won’t be brought to book for it.

Scottish football as a competitive sport is finished as long as the people who support the game meekly accept crooks making decisions on it for the benefit of one club.

On the park we are a better team, off tbe park the whole thing is corrupt to help them win everything. Next season we will see it taken to a whole new level.

Where is the unlike button?

We can't simply make wholesale changes every year and not allow our team to actually develop.

They are young and still learning how to break down teams who play a low block. Do they lack the quality to beat celtic? Clearly not. Do they have the quality to compete meaningfully in Europe. Yes, we are still in it in June (titter)!

We need to add a little more quality in the final 3rd and for current players to adapt to 1 very specific tactic used against us, that few will have experienced before.

But wholesale changes for usright now will be as futile and expensive as changing the manager. Success is like a game/programme loading. Right now it's steadily moving toward 100%, and no-one can deny we are still seeing progress on and off the park. Wholesale changes of staff and players is like hitting refresh, might make us feel like we are in control and doing something but it puts us back to 0% and there is no guarantee it will work any better than the progress we are seeing now.

Don't be a baby. Don't hit refresh.

Perhaps my use of the word wholesale was wrong. I should have said too many of last years signings were poor squad players, needing ditched. As well as that we need 5 or 6 signingd who can be looked upon as 1st team starters.

I never even suggested replacing the staff. I have posted many times my belief in SG and his coaches.

Last edited:
No one likes us- never a truer phrase. We will have to win this on our own but you know what GOOD because I can’t stand any of them and its going to taste oh so sweet being back where we belong. No surrender.

Don’t agree that we are further behind on the pitch but as predicted, the blatant corruption has ramped up in line with our improvement aided with the context of COVID and we are no closer to negotiating that massive obstacle.

I had no idea it was that straight forward.

“just play like we did up to December, after December. Problem solved”
Exactly, every team has a dip in form, including them. But the difference is, when they have bad games they are helped along by the referees while our players are allowed to be booted all over the park.

Also, to the people going on about being further behind than before Gerrard, he quite obviously means the corruption, not the squad. Engage your brain before posting.

The least few weeks we have seen lies, capitulation and with yesterday’s Doncaster “what would it take for League reconstruction” even though we’re absolutely assured this new money carries no conditions and today’s tweet that the Hoots Cup will be played. We have zero chance of emerging from this in the next 5 years with anything. It’s a whole new battle. If anything we are now further behind the mendicants than we were before Gerrard joined. Everything is being shaped for them. CL opportunity, continuous domestic success with well appointed officials at the right time. MSM on any of our players who dare show form to lower them.

Why am I wrong to say all of this?

Are you wrong to say all this?

Yes u are.

The least few weeks we have seen lies, capitulation and with yesterday’s Doncaster “what would it take for League reconstruction” even though we’re absolutely assured this new money carries no conditions and today’s tweet that the Hoots Cup will be played. We have zero chance of emerging from this in the next 5 years with anything. It’s a whole new battle. If anything we are now further behind the mendicants than we were before Gerrard joined. Everything is being shaped for them. CL opportunity, continuous domestic success with well appointed officials at the right time. MSM on any of our players who dare show form to lower them.

Aye, No Surrender, eh?
Get aff yer knees, FFS.

What about the fixture list did you object to?

After we’d beaten them in December we were licking our lips at the fixture list for us relative to them.
Yes and no - the switch in home and away fixtures where we were away more in first quarter than second they away more

Was designed to put us behind in the league early it didn't before xmas yea we should have had in theory a good run after but thats not the point I'm making.

The full list this year was out of sync by design

I'm not saying we weren't at fault but it's part of the problem if people can't see that the fixture list is being manipulated.

You could add in clancy getting four games at home in quick succession against them if want to add more to the conspiracy. But the refs address another matter entirely.

Pish. You can't start again every season from scratch and expect to win anything.
This is true, incremental improvements are the only way to do it unfortunately. Which is why we'll do well to win anything next season. Absolutely forget the league, we're not winning that next season. The season after I could see it happening. That's much more realistic

Now more than every we need to concentate on quality over quantity.
Many, including myself, have been saying Quality over Quantity for the past 2-3 seasons and we keep making the same mistakes. There really is no point in releasing Andy Halliday only to go to Charlton Athletic and take on another squad filler of the same standard...we may as well have kept Halliday!

It's a wonder Gerrard and the players are staying at all if they think everything is set up to help Celtic.
League cup final.
Title handed to them without completing the competition
SC still to go ahead with other squads severely depleted.

As a club they are now accepting the biggest curve up Scottish football has ever seen, unlike some that doesn’t sit well with me.
As for Gerrard and his players they get paid handsomely and will accept the boards decisions.

League cup final.
Title handed to them without completing the competition
SC still to go ahead with other squads severely depleted.

As a club they are now accepting the biggest curve up Scottish football has ever seen, unlike some that doesn’t sit well with me.
As for Gerrard and his players they get paid handsomely and will accept the boards decisions.

If he thinks the situation is totally unsalvageable then he'd go. The last I checked he was still here.

Fix whatever the f.uck went wrong in January and the title will go to the wire.
4ErYgJA.gif

its crystal clear

League title only next season, everything else is a distraction

We had them on the ropes when they were beaten at their own midden. It was our own downfall that led to this. Players were not strong enough mentally to rise above it. If a new star was introduced who took over from Morelos we would have had much better odds to have been home and dry.

What about one round of fixtures into the season or half way point?

If he's still here at the start of summer then he's still going to be here for one game after that.

If he's gone half way through the season it'll be because we're struggling big time.

Aided and abetted by some horrendous decisions.

Were we poor yes but the killie game really knocked us any other league in the world and we won that game

The hearts game clancy sending of morelos in the December game and tav with having freak illness didn't help. Some alight bad decisions in that game

We as fans then added pressure.

This is why it's important we challenge the fixture list again if it comes out in the way it did last year.

There's bits that it's pretty obvious their is corruption
I agree re the fixture list especially right after the winter break, though most will say we’re being paranoid.

If he's still here at the start of summer then he's still going to be here for one game after that.

If he's gone half way through the season it'll be because we're struggling big time.
Sorry, my bad. I meant after playing every team once. :) I hope Gerrard really smashes it this year and Wilson finds us some real gems to give us a chance.

As for the 2 collapses after the 2 Old Firm wins surely that’s where a manager earns his corn in bringing the players down to earth and focussing them over the winter break, Walter or a more experienced manager would have made a difference there.

No surrender

as previously stated we lost this title on the pitch
There were opportunities to win games, which were denied by officials not applying the rules fairly. On the other side of the city, when they were struggling in games, the officials granted decisions that turned the game in their favour. Our manager and board must call out this cheating.

While I agree our game is riddled with corruption,we can not simply accept it.The Club has already made it's views known to the SPFL executive and I would let the Board get on with that both in public and behind the scenes.All corrupt regimes fall and this one will too.
However we can not use this as an excuse for failure to deliver on the pitch.The team and Stevie G need to be fully focussed.Lets keep it going for the full season and we can win the league despite the corruption.

There were opportunities to win games, which were denied by officials not applying the rules fairly. On the other side of the city, when they were struggling in games, the officials granted decisions that turned the game in their favour. Our manager and board must call out this cheating.
Poor defending and lack of killer instinct caused us more harm than the officials

Nah...we just.need.ro remove some weakness in that side and replace with fighters and winners.
Do that and we will succeed.
You are so right a lot of the games we have lost has been no ones fault but our own or more to the point the teams fault,sort out the midfield and more than one person to score. We will be back No Surrender ever.

It’s actually simple, our team needs to better that theirs. The helping hands and blatant favouritism can only help so much. It’s time to find the funds to ensure we have better players. If we don’t they will just keeping winning the trophies

Totally disagree, we could have the likes of a World Cup/Champions League Winners Team, and still loose, we’re up against Corruptness both On and Off the Field. If Nothing happens with our Club NOT taking on the SCUM of Officialdom, then we’re playing for Second Place. The Corruptness within Scottish Football is tantamount to playing with no legs!

If he thinks the situation is totally unsalvageable then he'd go. The last I checked he was still here.
Not unusual that you turn this into whether Steven Gerrard thinks Scottish football is rigged last time I looked he wasn’t asked that particular question only a blind man would deny this set up is not run for the benefit of that lot so I’ll let you get back to feed your guide dog.

Of course he means we are worse off corruption wise.

I genuinely think we have the better team, the better manager and the better coaching staff.

it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out something doesn’t add up.
The worst part about it.
When you mention it on FF, there are a lot of prominent posters looking to shut it down and hush it up.

Not unusual that you turn this into whether Steven Gerrard thinks Scottish football is rigged last time I looked he wasn’t asked that particular question only a blind man would deny this set up is not run for the benefit of that lot so I’ll let you get back to feed your guide dog.

If the situation was so rigged that it ultimately denied him any chance of success then would he not cut his losses and run?

Some Tims I know stopped going back to the Piggery as they knew whenever their team went behind, the ref would fold and let their team back in with a shocker of a decision. When it gets too predictable even for them, you know the game is goosed.

must be right good Tim’s that lot

As a previous poster noted, the Rangers management simply have to figure out exactly what went wrong during the second half of the season, during which we saw an almost completely different team take the field from that which outplayed the yahoos on 2 out of the 3 previous occasions they had met.

We resumed the season after the winter break as league leaders and at the time I genuinely believed that we were going to win the thing. But something happened within the team - a bizarre implosion - that hasn't yet been adequately explained. If we hope to prevent them from winning ten-in-a-row, we need to find the reasons behind the collapse—everything else, from any new signings that are made, to who will be let go depends on It.

Don't talk bollocks mate

Further behind than when Gerrard joined? I hope that's hyperbole. We got humped 5-0 the week he officially signed if you've forgotten, which I unfortunately haven't.

Odds are they'll continually bottle their shot at the CL cos they capitulate in Europe over 2 legs.

Doncaster and the refs can only hold us back for long enough as Gerrard, Wilson and Park take the club from strength to strength. The good guys always win in the end.

Besides, everyone knows what they're up to now. Anything they'll win this season and beyond is empty and meaningless and they're so very aware of it.

You are the one talking bollocks bud, as I see it.

The poster wasn't talking about the playing side.

He was, in my opinion, talking about the corruption, now openly staring us in the face. On the park.

Said corruption has now went off the scale in the last couple of months. Off it.

As for the refs not holding us back? I'm sure Kevin Clancy will be pissing himself at that one.

No point in asking if you’ve ever sang Will Your Anchor Hold? ;) #tease

Seriously though, who’s to say what’s next? But our role is to support our team and board and each other as much as we can whatever the case.

It’s heavily loaded, for sure, but we capitulated hugely after December and took the capability for us to do it ourselves irrespective away from us.

We’ll keep fighting, we keep going on. One things for sure, season coming is going to be a blood boiler and pressure pot like nothing seen before. There will be no room for the faint hearted on and off the pitch.

Of course he means we are worse off corruption wise.

I genuinely think we have the better team, the better manager and the better coaching staff.

it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out something doesn’t add up.

Head to head with the best 11 I probably agree, and also on the manager / staffing front. A significant factor is the depth of squad, however and they definitely have the upper hand there. This played a key part last season after the break, and is likely to do again next if that doesn't change.

Back