Palace want £80m for Zaha

_BlueNose_

:eek::eek:

Kaveh Solhekol @SkyKaveh

Crystal Palace refusing to sell Wilfried Zaha to Arsenal unless £80m valuation is met. Arsenal not giving up yet. Arsenal also struggling to complete deal to sign Kieran Tierney. Celtic believe Arsenal should move on to other targets if they can't afford Tierney

Give up your home and go to new stadium so you can complete with the other top 4 clubs for players. How’s that working out for you?

Arsenal will go back with a bid of £40,000,001 then no doubt.

I think Zaha is pretty good, and I'm not sure if that's overpriced or not. Right backs are going for £50m so who knows.

I thought about £60m would be about right.

Palace don't need to sell him so entitled to hold out for the fee.

Not entirely convinced zaha is completely sold on the move, palace can still pay him a fortune to live in London

If he digs his heels in thought and demands a transfer I reckon they'd do a deal round 60-65 plus add ons. Probably still too much for arsenal though!

If Harry McGuire is worth 85 million...

Palace don't need to sell him so entitled to hold out for the fee.

Not entirely convinced zaha is completely sold on the move, palace can still pay him a fortune to live in London

If he digs his heels in thought and demands a transfer I reckon they'd do a deal round 60-65 plus add ons. Probably still too much for arsenal though!

If Harry McGuire is worth 85 million...

Zaha has already told Palace he wants to move to Arsenal, his brother confirmed it as well as that's the club he supported as a boy.

Zaha and Tierney. Arsenal fans must be seriously concerned about where their club is headed.

Zaha is probably the best winger in the league not at a top 6 club. I don't think he's worth £80M, but he's certainly better than what they have considering they don't have a senior wide man. They finished 1 point from the top 4 last season, if they are looking at address areas of weakness, why can't they improve?

Zaha has already told Palace he wants to move to Arsenal, his brother confirmed it as well as that's the club he supported as a boy.

Zaha is probably the best winger in the league not at a top 6 club. I don't think he's worth £80M, but he's certainly better than what they have considering they don't have a senior wide man. They finished 1 point from the top 4 last season, if they are looking at address areas of weakness, why can't they improve?

Fair enough

80 million please arsenal!

But the press have been reporting Arsenal have only £45 million to spend on transfers .So if they pay £25 million for the mentally challenged that only leaves £20 million on Zaha someone is telling lies .

So they should. He is their best player by a mile. They won't want to lose him so if Arsenal really want him they have to pay well ott.

And if they then come wanting Morelos our stand should be exactly the same.

So they should. He is their best player by a mile. They won't want to lose him so if Arsenal really want him they have to pay well ott.

And if they then come wanting Morelos our stand should be exactly the same.

What people need to realise that because of the TV money down there, clubs like Palace, Leicester, Southampton etc don't need the money as much as they used to, so they cant be bullied like they used to by the bigger clubs, and can place big valuations on their players like £80M for Zaha, or & £80M for Maguire, or £75M for Van Dijk, and say if you want them, you need to pay up.

Without Zaha Palace are nothing.

He is a game changer for them.

£80m tho is too much £60m maybe.

Kaveh Solhekol @SkyKaveh

Crystal Palace refusing to sell Wilfried Zaha to Arsenal unless £80m valuation is met. Arsenal not giving up yet. Arsenal also struggling to complete deal to sign Kieran Tierney. Celtic believe Arsenal should move on to other targets if they can't afford Tierney
2JUF5cu.gif

:rolleyes:

They've just sold their right-back for £50 million, they don't have to sell and Zaha is their best player by a mile.

So the only way they would sell is if someone just chucked money at them. Fair play to Palace imo.

Kaveh Solhekol @SkyKaveh

how good would it be if arsenal just paid it? we would surely see the bheasts in total meltdown :)

Give up your home and go to new stadium so you can complete with the other top 4 clubs for players. How’s that working out for you?

Not often I feel bad for spoiled EPL club fans, but Arsenal fans must be raging. They were sold a massive future and helped pay massive amounts out their own pockets for nothing. They have regressed since the move. An absolute shambles to leave such a historic ground and not capitalize on the increased revenue.

Back