Palestinians v Arabs game - question about the crowd

There's a couple guys in my work not going back until the incumbent board is removed, on account of not being reimbursed for season tickets for last year. I'm sure they're not alone.
Why do they expect a refund? Surely they knew there was a chance they wouldn’t get in when they renewed?
Do they want their money back cos they didn’t win? :)) :)) :))

This is a very interesting point. I always like to look at how not only Scottish games but some English games as well. So if you go to a certain game on the BBC Sport football page, click on a particular game, read the report, team line ups, what the manager says, who they play next etc, well if you then see the line below who the referee was then the attendance is there for all to see. Except one game featuring one team and only home games. The attendance is missing from all home sellick games at the chamber of secrets.
So all joking aside. Why don’t they post their home attendance figures? Something kinda strange going on there….

There was no more than 40k in that stadium today, probably much less. There’s something really fishy about their attendances/claimed season ticket sales. I know they show them in their accounts, but I wonder if there’s a bit of a loophole they’re exploiting. Ie, Desmond buys x amount of tickets that aren’t taken up by fans. It’s just not believable that pretty much every week, 15-20k just don’t go.
I've been saying that for ages as well. Dermot's Latvian bank has been rumbled and he might need somewhere else to do his washing.

There was no more than 40k in that stadium today, probably much less. There’s something really fishy about their attendances/claimed season ticket sales. I know they show them in their accounts, but I wonder if there’s a bit of a loophole they’re exploiting. Ie, Desmond buys x amount of tickets that aren’t taken up by fans. It’s just not believable that pretty much every week, 15-20k just don’t go.
They don't release the attendance number either. I think only one Covid restricted attendance has been formally published. I might be wrong but the BBC has the attendance from every game in their online match reports....but not theirs.

Some season ticket holders might not turn up for several reasons but it always amazes me how all the people in a block don't turn up . Maybe just a coincidence
Don't they have entire supporters clubs sitting together in some areas?

Reactions: TQ3
They've finally spun the bottle and settled on a crowd figure to issue for the Leverkusen game....55,436....(no laughing at the back...). Still no crowds for any domestic games, though...
Funny that..... :rolleyes: :cool:

They don't release the attendance number either. I think only one Covid restricted attendance has been formally published. I might be wrong but the BBC has the attendance from every game in their online match reports....but not theirs.
Do they have a subseat type thing or seat selection online where empty seats can be guessed?

The only people more desperate to link celtic to Palestine than celtic fans seems to be Rangers fans.

Back