Papa Johns SPFL !!

more this of this then

DWanUaaW4AEOP9w
He looks like somebody has pissed in his coffee :))

I bet the head honchos of the EPL are clambering to get Doncaster to work his magic for them after this major sponsorship announcement.:p:eek:

A Papa John's franchisee is suspected of a €280,000 (£250,000) Eat Out to Help Out scam. An investigation by the Daily Mail has revealed that a millionaire takeaway pizza chain tycoon is suspected of stealing more than €280,000 of taxpayers' cash by claiming fake Eat Out to Help Out meals.9 Oct 2020

Lennon as well as looking as If he's already Tanned 10 PJ pizzas on the bounce will have to pass up any complimentary offers from PJ's
He all ready looks like a pot bellied

I suppose any hope of a proper sponsor would’ve been pizzapie in the sky.

Second rate, cheap, tasteless and stale.

You can fill the rest in for yourselves...

Was the owner of Papa John's not embroiled in a racist scandal last year? They'll sponsor anyone willing to take them - I wonder if Malky McKay helped broker this deal!

For me they're better than Dominoes and far better than manky Pizza hut.

Except for the horrid garlic sauce they give you, as one poster aleady mentioned.
Wouldn’t be hard to be better than Dominoes to be honest, vastly overrated in my opinion.

Last edited:
Looks like the same arrangement with the Super League (Rugby League).

Given what a shambles the administration of that sport it in not surprised that the SPFL have got involved too.

Puts you in mind of the time Ally McLoud got the national squad a sponsorship whereby they all got a carpet. :D

Tbh I think McLoud got the better deal.

Wouldn’t be hard to be better than Dominoes to be honest, vastly overrated in my opinion.
Never had any issues with Dominoes tbh. Quite liked their stuff. Thought they were a huge upgrade on Pizza Hut.

But now that I know who owns them, thanks to some good info on this thread, they're on the avoid list now.

No matter how you slice it, thats a bad deal!

I assume this is Doncaster trying to send a Pizza offering

I knew things as Hampden were bad, but didn't know the Kneaded the dough this much

Back