Papa Johns SPFL !!

I don't get the reaction here. Not sure how much they're paying - but it seems like a good commercial partnership. It's not like they are even the title sponsor of the league, it's just a commercial relationship with a reasonably big takeaway brand.

On the surface, it's the best thing they've done in a long time, realistically.

The SPFL are usually useless, but this seems positive.
its way easier and trendy just to slag everything . default FF position is that everything SPFL related is bad.
it may not be a huge deal, but surely in these times, every little helps.

Papa John's is tremendous. SPFL not so much.

The Garlic sauce is tremendous. They do a more traditional garlic sauce as well.

Was it Papa Johns that delivered a pizza to some guys seat at a game down south, as part of a publicity stunt?

No chance they’ll be running up the stairs to the Club deck to deliver a pepperoni number anyway.

Celtic are exempt from this deal as they already have their own official takeaway partner.

11074424.jpg

Instead of someone like Peroni
We get pepperoni.
This man Doncaster is a tool and should be sacked.

Last edited:
I wonder how much they are paying the SPFL compared to how much they paid separate entity fc for the trackside advertising at the weekend?

I bet the revenue from this is in relative terms miniscule but really he should have got principal sponsor sorted out first because I bet there are large corporations for whom Papa Johns isn't a comfortable fit. This phrase no matter how you look at it is laughable:

"It is also testament to the appeal of the Scottish game that an organisation such as Papa John’s, that has an illustrious history of supporting sport and entertainment events, recognises the scale of our audience both in the UK and overseas."

A Papa John's franchisee is suspected of a €280,000 (£250,000) Eat Out to Help Out scam. An investigation by the Daily Mail has revealed that a millionaire takeaway pizza chain tycoon is suspected of stealing more than €280,000 of taxpayers' cash by claiming fake Eat Out to Help Out meals.9 Oct 2020
Enough said

The French league has Uber Eats as it's main sponsor. Don't see why this one is so embarrassing really?
Papa Johns is a bit of a toxic brand at the moment because of their owner saying some racist stuff then botching the cleanup by messing up his 'sensitivity training' he was supposed to do after.

Uber eats is a massive brand on the up, Papa Johns is a dodgy brand on the way down.

Papa Johns is a bit of a toxic brand at the moment because of their owner saying some racist stuff then botching the cleanup by messing up his 'sensitivity training' he was supposed to do after.

Uber eats is a massive brand on the up, Papa Johns is a dodgy brand on the way down.

They could be, but this thread shows it's news that next to no one realised.

If we're gonna blacklist big companies for sh*t behaviour there'll be no one left! There's very few as reprehensible as Uber, for example.

The SPFL and Papa John’s are delighted to announce an exciting new commercial partnership that will see the Pizza outlet giant become the Official Delivery and Takeaway Partner of the Scottish Professional Football League.
Hopefully this will cause a Domino effect and more sponsors will follow.

We already have Papa Pete, might as well have a Papa John too! Do we get money or just a free can of Coke with every large pizza?

Always wanted to try a Papa John’s but there’s no restaurant near Airdrie, I think I need to go to Hamilton to get one.

Back