Paphos for Old Firm game

Harbour Bear

Official Ticketer
Any other Bears out in Paphos for September's trip to Parkhead?

I believe Alexander's Bar is a good place for Bears. Can anyone confirm?

Last time I was in our game was on in the patio area at the side.

Inside the bar they had the Man Utd game on one TV and the manks game on another.

I’m sure it’s Rickcar on here who knows the owner. He might be able to give you more info.

I see on their page they tend to show all Scottish Football. Is there a chance if many Mhanks being there for the game?

Alexander’s is definitely the place to be. Watched the OF game there last September, one came in but was ‘encouraged’ to leave when he started making an arse of himself. You’d think the Rangers flags that hang in the corner would’ve put him off..........

You can get it on at the pit stop on Tomb of the Kings road if needs be.

Or in my apartment if I’m there at the time :D

Alexander’s is definitely the place to be. Watched the OF game there last September, one came in but was ‘encouraged’ to leave when he started making an arse of himself. You’d think the Rangers flags that hang in the corner would’ve put him off..........

Same thing happened in the old Scots Rock cafe in Albufeira when Le Guen
was manager. Tunes were on etc and this half wit walks in with the green and
grey plus hand glider. Donnie told him to do one :D

Last time I was in our game was on in the patio area at the side.

Inside the bar they had the Man Utd game on one TV and the manks game on another.

I’m sure it’s Rickcar on here who knows the owner. He might be able to give you more info.
The side patio is the Rangers End .

Can any of you Cyprus bears advise the best bar to watch The Rangers in Ayia Napa a mate will be there for the yahoo game.

Can any of you Cyprus bears advise the best bar to watch The Rangers in Ayia Napa a mate will be there for the yahoo game.

I heard Ripples in Protaras is Rangers friendly. It’s about eight miles from Napa
or Craig’s Bar in Napa itself is a Scottish pub but haven’t had any first hand reports
what it’s like when we’re playing the scum....

I am also in Paphos for the first game against the bog trotters .. glad this thread popped up.
Looks like Alexander’s it is then

Last edited:
Just had a look on Google maps, looks like it is close to the harbour and with surrounding restaurants, should be a decent wee night.

In a boozers in paphos years ago
Guy had left the army and opened a pub,he had an old wooden homemade sign,the jaggy thistle
Watched a couple of games in there

Going to Nissi Beach,outside Ayia Napa,in 3 weeks and had a look on tripadvisor for bars for watching the fitba.

Tommy’s Bar and the Queen Vic keep popping up as a good places to watch a game

If going to Alexanders, turn up early. We got there about 5 mins after kick off for a game v Dundee and it was jam packed. The area of the pub for the Gers game was tiny. Ended up in a pub across the road watching it on facebook

Back