Paphos

I was there a few weeks back, Not for a game just passing. Some Rangers pictures on wall, cracking photo of Gazza, and a good pint.

Alexander’s, had family living out there and I ended up behind the bar belting the tunes out on a few Euro nights. Cracking boozer!

Nice one OP I’m in Cyprus 17th July for 10 days was looking for somewhere for the Spurs friendly

Speaking of (sort of) Greece - are there any Rangers friendly boozers in Thessaloniki, as I'm there in early August?

I Googled it but couldn't find anything.

Alexander's is still running, the lad two doors down from me went to watch the EL Final there.

Any Rangers bars in Paphos ?
Should be!!! ...... We're everywhere!!
When that hereditary Scotsman Neil Armstrong,
Landed in the moon he said we were up there too?
There was a sign in the door saying ......"Na wee green men allowed in"

Speaking of (sort of) Greece - are there any Rangers friendly boozers in Thessaloniki, as I'm there in early August?

I Googled it but couldn't find anything.

We based there for the Shkupi match and the locals were less than friendly. From memory I don’t think there was a Rangers bar.

This will do me fine! We are out there at end of July for 2-weeks and looks like I will miss two home games and the CL qualifier at home (if the Cypriot mob get through and we draw them, then potentially a wee trip to other side of the Island for the away leg). Will need to have a wee trip down to this pub to see what's on.

Alexanders Bar. Ferg my mate owns it with his wife Paula. They show all Rangers matches and all sport. Great boozer. They will also get you a chippy now if you want as they have a connection now with a local Fish and chip shop. Cheap as chips also.

Came on to ask similar, will be in Paphos when we play our CL 1st leg qualifier. Had scoped this bar through Google already but will definitely head there for that game now.

This is a very pleasant surprise.. I'm there for 10 nights from the 11th so will pencil in a visit to watch the games.

Alexanders Bar. Ferg my mate owns it with his wife Paula. They show all Rangers matches and all sport. Great boozer. They will also get you a chippy now if you want as they have a connection now with a local Fish and chip shop. Cheap as chips also.
TJs?

Anyone know if there is one in Protaras?
Not a Rangers bar but Ripples is a great bar that shows all live football
2 brothers own it ,Jimmy and Andrea's and they love Rangers.
Gave them my top when last there 3 years ago.

Ripples is at the start of the strip across from the Sphinx bar.

I'm heading to Protaras in 3 weeks

Where is Alexander’s?

I’m in Paphos now and was looking forward to a wee wander about the place to find it but forget that!! The heat here is off the scale!!

Staying in King Evelathon hotel just on the outskirts of town. Tomb of Kings end

Where is Alexander’s?

I’m in Paphos now and was looking forward to a wee wander about the place to find it but forget that!! The heat here is off the scale!!

Staying in King Evelathon hotel just on the outskirts of town. Tomb of Kings end
Your a wee bit away from Alexanders to walk to it.

You could get a bus to the Kings mall or harbour and walk from there.

If your using your maps on phone put the old fishing shack ale and cider house as your location. It’s next to that.

Your a wee bit away from Alexanders to walk to it.

You could get a bus to the Kings mall or harbour and walk from there.

If your using your maps on phone put the old fishing shack ale and cider house as your location. It’s next to that.
Cheers. I’ll do that. I’ve been getting 615 bus in and that drops near harbour

Back