Parallel Lines - The Gub lets rip

Then instead of attacking the man personally, why not write an article with your version of events? Easy to criticise, but harder to do better.
I have no interest in cultivating a cult based on my views on Rangers like some.

I post every day on here with opinions and views on where we are as a club, no need to write an article.

It isn't a personal attack on the man it's a criticism of the character he's created using the Gub moniker.

A quick look at his posts and there is never anything positive, ever. That is my main issue.

Do any of us?
You're focusing too much on that.
The general thrust of the article is spot on yet you're dissing it because of the author.

What do you want to see on this forum?

Happy Clappers who get all goo-goo when we beat the Ross County's and St Johnstone's of this world.

Or

Posters who articulate their very real concerns over how the club is being run and of how the team/manager is performing.

It's a fans forum which,by nature, will be a vehicle for concerns to be raised more than an appreciation society. Airing those concerns doesn't make you any less of a Rangers supporter.
I'm happy to see both. I would say I'm somewhere in between myself. As I've said plenty of times, Gub seems to revel in our tough periods. He isn't the only one btw. But it's hard to take someone seriously when they only say anything when we are struggling.

I have no interest in cultivating a cult based on my views on Rangers like some.

I post every day on here with opinions and views on where we are as a club, no need to write an article.

It isn't a personal attack on the man it's a criticism of the character he's created using the Gub moniker.

A quick look at his posts and there is never anything positive, ever. That is my main issue.
This whole thread reads as you being a tad obsessive to be honest.

Back