Parkhead is diseased. Official.

A little bird told me that the pitch laid before this one was made a complete arse of and had to be dug up. (Kept quiet, as per)
That combined with poor timing and rushed work to meet the unreasonable demands of a very unpopular manager has created an underlying weakness in the new replacement turf.
This in turn has left it unable to cope with the diseases prevailing at the moment.
I hope it's deepseated in the soil, as that will be a nightmare to sort out.
The ground staff can't stand the sight of Brenda and the last I heard communicate by memo.
We should publicly disinfect our boots after playing on it.
Deep joy, whatever.

This amuses me greatly, if they need to lay a new pitch that means they won't be able to afford the new bulbs for the disco lights. Just imagine the splendour of the light show with half the bulbs no working.

bell2.gif

Anyone else hear the Red Hot Chilli Peppers song "Soul to Squeeze" in their head whilst reading that?

Maybe they should adopt it as their signature tune the way we have Simply the Best.

Can you imagine "I've got a bad disease" belting out from their tannoys with all the maggots in their support joining in?

i await the kerryfail meltdown tweets of " huns done it" or " masonic refs emptying spores during games"

know what lurking fenain cunts...it wis us and the masonic refs haha

Does that mean we will have to put their players through a decontamination unit before we allow them onto the Ibrox pitch to avoid cross-contamination?

So, they won't be pursuing that "minimum length of the grass" rule any more then?
Wouldn't wanna fall foul of any rules now, would they?

Would they...?

Back