Parking at Ibrox on Match Days

Bobans27

Done to death I’m sure but I’m driving through from Edinburgh tonight and need to head south side after the game, are there any parking restrictions round Ibrox now in place?

I used to park in a couple of the garage yards for a fiver back in the day on the street behind the Govan Stand - are these still in operation?

If heading south after the game, you would be better to park in the streets across the motorway opposite Bellahouston bowling club. There are no restrictions as yet, and it is very handy to get away after the game.

G.D.C. trying their best to upset Rangers fans. Somebody within the unwashed community getting their own way. Traffic wardens doing their bit to gather cash.

Albion car park was permit only when I arrived at 6 tonight. I thought the albion was part of planning permission for the club deck.
If paying fans cant get in who has all the freebies.

If heading south after the game, you would be better to park in the streets across the motorway opposite Bellahouston bowling club. There are no restrictions as yet, and it is very handy to get away after the game.

Wee bump for this. Can anyone tell me if this is still okay for parking. Will be arriving about 5.30ish tonight.

Has anybody done the trip through from Edinburgh by car recently? I need to take the car tomorrow instead of the train and subway - how long should I leave for the journey at rush hour so there's no panicking?

There is an industrial /office block type unit behind on Brand Street which is near Copland Road which is handy.

How is this normally for getting a space & after the game, getting out?

I have recently moved and been parking at the village hotel but getting out & a space is a nightmare.

Has anybody done the trip through from Edinburgh by car recently? I need to take the car tomorrow instead of the train and subway - how long should I leave for the journey at rush hour so there's no panicking?

Allow yourself a lifetime because the motorway traffic is a nightmare. Not a very constructive answer but im sure someone a bit more local than me will be able to help :)

I park over the other end of the motorway always stay to the final whistle and am back in the house about 45 mins after FT stay in Motherwell.

Young boys Europa game I never got out of ASDA until 22:53, And I left bang on full time. Use to be quick getting out it but doesn’t seem so now.
Only know when I got out as I got an invoice from the company for being init.
Ignore it they can't enforce parking fines there it's private only local authority or police can.

last Wednesday before the StMirren game I saw 5 or 6 cars with parking tickets in the street behind the complex with 2 parking guys in full flow.

Village hotel has started to charge for over 4hrs parking, £5, 20 min walk from Ibrox, but area congested after the game, but at least you have somewhere to warm up before driving

Back