Parking near Ibrox or take the Tube

huistrasleftpeg

Driving down from the north east tomorrow for the Helsinki game for my oldest boys first match. What would bears in the know recommend as the easiest option:

Park up somewhere central and get the tube to Ibrox or try and park somewhere close to the ground.

Any advise appreciated, cheers.

Driving down from the north east tomorrow for the Helsinki game for my oldest boys first match. What would bears in the know recommend as the easiest option:

Park up somewhere central and get the tube to Ibrox or try and park somewhere close to the ground.

Won’t be anywhere near as busy tomorrow so I’d just to to the area around the ground mate

As it won’t be too busy you will easily get parked within a 5 min walk

Park near the ground mate, even with a full house parking near the stadium is more or less straight forward. For now anyway

I will be parking at the post office round the corner from Copland Road (?) Walking to the Louden to let my passengers have a couple then onwards to the ground.

Another option is to park at Kelvin bridge subway,get a park and ride ticket for 5.20.Also a couple of pubs handy for a pint and something to eat if you fancy it

Village hotel across from BBC get yourself a coffee before or after the game. 20 minutes walk to Ibrox max

Years ago, when my kids were young, we used to park at Cowcaddens Subway Station and go to Ibrox that way,
After the game tomorrow, would imagine Subway queue will only be about twenty minutes and when you get back to Cowcaddens, two minutes on to M8 them M90

Have used Dumbreck train station a couple of times. 15 minute walk from Ibrox and seven minutes on the train back to Central. Train is every half hour on Saturdays, probably only once an hour tomorrow though.

Years ago, when my kids were young, we used to park at Cowcaddens Subway Station and go to Ibrox that way,
After the game tomorrow, would imagine Subway queue will only be about twenty minutes and when you get back to Cowcaddens, two minutes on to M8 them M90
started doing that due to trains not running or some signal fault.

If only you’d a crèche above the pub you’d be onto a winner :D

Back