Parking Near Ibrox

Taking the motor tomorrow night and presume the Albion will be ok at about 530? Is the other car park on the Broomloan Road just after the roundabout still open?

I
Taking the motor tomorrow night and presume the Albion will be ok at about 530? Is the other car park on the Broomloan Road just after the roundabout still open?
Just got turned away from the albion, permit holder only

Absolutely disgraceful! Been turned away from the Albion, for hospitality, first aid and disabled holders only.
Also just been turned away from the family car park, away fans only!!!

I park on the road just up from the Bromy after the round about coming of the motorway. Even parked in the bus stop area if I'm running late never been towed. Although when parked in the bus stop area it does run through the mind when walking back lol

I usually park in the estate just before the Grapes. I tend to get there about an hour before ko but it is getting harder to find a space at that time these days. May look at Torridon / Nithsdale if you can get a space there an hour before KO.

Move in next to a football stadium then complain about supporters parking in their streets, makes total sense.
Lots of other areas have controlled parking that are nowhere near football grounds. I have to pay a residents charge in Hillhead. It’s a money-maker for the council, no matter how they dress it up.

I’ve parked in Craigton for over 20 years but in recent seasons it’s been progressively worse coming away from Ibrox.

I’ve parked in Craigton for over 20 years but in recent seasons it’s been progressively worse coming away from Ibrox.
Craigton was perfect but seems to have gone nuts over the last 2 seasons.

I either drive and park at Drumoyne or get the mrs to drop me off and walk back home after the game now.

I park on the Paisley Road West at the Swallow (go glasgow) hotel. Bloody nightmare getting that 200 yards back on the motorway, I badly need a new spot.

Planning on driving through for tomorrow's game from Edinburgh, is there such a thing as free parking within a mile of the stadium with relatively easy access back to the motorway afterwards? Will have a kid with me so would appreciate any advice

We park at Nithsdale Road now, easy access onto the m77 after the game. For a Saturday we usually arrive about 1 and get parked easily enough. Wednesday was a bit harder to get parked but more people probably drive through the week.

Planning on driving through for tomorrow's game from Edinburgh, is there such a thing as free parking within a mile of the stadium with relatively easy access back to the motorway afterwards? Will have a kid with me so would appreciate any advice
Over at Dumbreck mate. Straight on the motorway after the game. Get there about 1ish to get a decent space.

Back