Parking on the grass across from Ibrox

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
where the high flats used to sit. Anyone do it?

How early do you need to be to get parked up there? :))

Do you need to wait until the cars parked on road move to get yerself out after the game? Looks like you’re blocked in until they move.

It causes chaos for pedestrians at the end of the game. Ive seen a few arguments developing as some folk have been nudged by cars as they try to bump them across the footpath and onto the road. I've been tempted to give their door panels a kick a few times as they've brushed past me. Just laziness parking there.

It shouldn’t be allowed. Loads of pedestrians (fans) milling about there after the game then you have a Range Rover pushing through them.

Any lapse in concentration from the driver and you could have a serious accident.

Potentially could say the parked cars can’t move until everyone is clear of the area.

Reckon its only fairly recently that they've allowed all the cars to park here, not sure why the change in attitude. For me, agree with the people who state the dangers in it, seen cars come right over the top of the footpath and force their way onto main road.

You now have cars coming out both sides after the game. With pedestrians flooding up it's an accident waiting to happen

No issues with people parking there as long they exit in a safe way but cars driving over pavements full of fans is going to end up with somebody getting injured before long especially midweek games when it’s dark!

I always park on PRW and just walk, safer option, I need to look at a supporters bus next year

I wouldn't recommend it. Just looks like a load of hassle, especially if it's dark and raining. There is no official entrance/exit point so you have to make your way over the pavement with fans streaming passed and there is no lowered kerb. Accident waiting to happen.

It causes chaos for pedestrians at the end of the game. Ive seen a few arguments developing as some folk have been nudged by cars as they try to bump them across the footpath and onto the road. I've been tempted to give their door panels a kick a few times as they've brushed past me. Just laziness parking there.
Cops made someone reverse off of the path back onto the street last night. No idea why you'd moving your car across a pavement thousands of bears are using is a good idea.

Talking of potential accidents...the supporters buses coming flying down the wrong side of Govan Rd should probably be knocked on the head.

I know they're just getting down into the bus lane but I noticed a few folk last night crossing over without looking left and a bus having to come to a halt because a car was coming up the correct side of the road.

Talking of potential accidents...the supporters buses coming flying down the wrong side of Govan Rd should probably be knocked on the head.

I know they're just getting down into the bus lane but I noticed a few folk last night crossing over without looking left and a bus having to come to a halt because a car was coming up the correct side of the road.

They're not allowed in the bus lanes, they're just doing it to force back in further down the queue.

They're not allowed in the bus lanes, they're just doing it to force back in further down the queue.

I see dozens every match day fly down the wrong side of the road and into the bus lane all the way over the squinty bridge.

Whether they're allowed to use it or not I don't know but they do do it.

Should try turn it into an actual car park for match days if it’s not going to be used for anything else

It shouldn’t be allowed. Loads of pedestrians (fans) milling about there after the game then you have a Range Rover pushing through them.

Any lapse in concentration from the driver and you could have a serious accident.

Potentially could say the parked cars can’t move until everyone is clear of the area.

Its is also causing chaos getting out of the car park

I'm sure I seen a couple of cars have an accident at the junction there at one of the games before Christmas. Looks chaotic. I'd rather walk a bit further and avoid it tbh.

Back