Parking the car - tonight’s match

KP_Fergs

Official Ticketer
Usually park up in one of the yards on the Broomloan Road. As the barriers will be up for the game tonight presumably these will not be available? Any suggestions on where to park close to Broomload end?

Going with my old man who has a heart problem and so walking huge distances is out of the question.

Any help appreciated!

make sure to pre-book online for the Albion otherwise its highly unlikely he will get in.
You need to prebook the Albion before the day of the match.They take it off the online sales the day before.
The Albion will be very likely permit/ticket holders only tonight as it is for most big games.

You need to prebook the Albion before the day of the match.They take it off the online sales the day before.
The Albion will be very likely permit/ticket holders only tonight as it is for most big games.

Didn't know they take it off the day of. As you say then probably zero chance of getting in then. I usually arrive an hour before kick off and can't remember the last time it hasn't been permit holders only.

Didn't know they take it off the day of. As you say then probably zero chance of getting in then. I usually arrive an hour before kick off and can't remember the last time it hasn't been permit holders only.
Yes,best avoided,especially on big Euro nights.

Usually park up in one of the yards on the Broomloan Road. As the barriers will be up for the game tonight presumably these will not be available? Any suggestions on where to park close to Broomload end?

Going with my old man who has a heart problem and so walking huge distances is out of the question.

Any help appreciated!
Pizza Hut just up from Broomloan - quick exit onto M8 as well.

Are they not dishing out "penalty notices" for there. Usually see a couple of wardens standing there when I pass.
Got one last season, had a couple letters through the door with the latest being reduced payment terms, all straight in the bin and I don't expect to hear anything else. They can't enforce them!

Just be careful not to park in any wee side streets, my girlfriend parked us in one for the game against the Danish mob and a couple cars got their windows smashed there including hers.

Go to kinning park subway and use park and ride facility
Park and ride is Shields Road,not Kinning Park.
Just pointing this out as sometimes it isn’t that easy to park near KP station,depending on time of day.

What does that cost? We were looking at that as we travel from the North East and if the secessionists ever put the parking restrictions in we figured that was our best option.
Park and ride is £5.70=So one adult gets return journey and car parked.
Each additional person would need their own return ticket,an adult return is £3.30.

I usually park at Asda Govan as close to kick off as I can. 9/10 im out before the 3 hour time limit

Parked in our normal spot over the motorway from Ibrox and cross the walking only bridge. Last night was a nightmare took us 30 minutes to get out onto the motorway didn’t get in until 12.45am and up at 5.45am!

Really isn’t good so thinking the Park and Ride must be a better option.

Parked in our normal spot over the motorway from Ibrox and cross the walking only bridge. Last night was a nightmare took us 30 minutes to get out onto the motorway didn’t get in until 12.45am and up at 5.45am!

Really isn’t good so thinking the Park and Ride must be a better option.
We always park beside the rolls Royce club.It seems to be getting worse and worse didn’t get on too the motorway until 10.35 home at 2 up at 6,tired but happy...........;-)

Parked in Clifford Street,got out onto PRW at 10.10,didnt get on the motorway until 11pm home for just after 1am,bloody knackered.
Need to review my options for next game.

Those suggesting the park and ride. I’ve never done that purely down to the queues at the station afterwards. What would the wait till be if you stayed till the end of the game?

The council are (purposely) making the match day experience more and more difficult for bears. For the Rapid Vienna game last year, it took me 2.5 hours to get home and I life in Renfrew!

Ideally, the club need to build a multi story in place of the Albion. Not sure of the cost of say 3 floors over the existing footprint, but we could fill 3 times the current capacity and it would free up the roads around the stadium.

The council are (purposely) making the match day experience more and more difficult for bears. For the Rapid Vienna game last year, it took me 2.5 hours to get home and I life in Renfrew!

Ideally, the club need to build a multi story in place of the Albion. Not sure of the cost of say 3 floors over the existing footprint, but we could fill 3 times the current capacity and it would free up the roads around the stadium.
Those Europa games were a nightmare last year. Then into the bargain the M8 west bound was shut after a couple and were sending everybody down to Mosspark Boulevard.

One of the boys we normally travel with was down at a work meeting. He parked at a hotel over the Clyde from Ibrox and was back in Aberdeen 45 minutes ahead of us. Said it was a walk to and from the ground but then a straight get away.

Back