Parking Tomorrow

As You Were

Official Ticketer
Never driven to Hampden before, is there anywhere nearby that is decent for parking? Happy to walk a fair bit if necessary. Thanks.

Just watch out for the no parking zones in the area around Hampden, As a good chance your car will be towed away.

Last game I was at Hampden I parked on Holmhead rd a think it was got away pretty quick and about 15 mins walk. I come from Motherwell so went East Kilbride way. Am sure thats the street a was parked on.

Never driven to Hampden before, is there anywhere nearby that is decent for parking? Happy to walk a fair bit if necessary. Thanks.
Hampden has parking restrictions all around it on match days and is a nightmare of a place to try and find suitable parking without receiving a ticket or your car being impounded

Last game I was at Hampden I parked on Holmhead rd a think it was got away pretty quick and about 15 mins walk. I come from Motherwell so went East Kilbride way. Am sure thats the street a was parked on.
Holmlea road

Just booked a space at Glasgow Clyde College on the Your Parking Space app. Seen this on the other thread and seems perfect, thanks bears!

Holmlea road
Its holmhead crescent. My mate used to have a flat there.

I'd say anywhere there or in behind weir's pumps is good.

We usually park down towards the cricket ground and walk over the wee footbridge at the cart

Back