Parking Tomorrow

Swanny

Usually park in the Urrdale road area but taking a couple of younger bears (and an older bear with a dodgy knee) so looking to park a bit closer tomorrow. Tried to book a spot online in the Albion but says none available. Am I right in thinking if we get there early enough I can pay on entry?

(Hoping to get there around 12.30)

Usually park in the Urrdale road area but taking a couple of younger bears (and an older bear with a dodgy knee) so looking to park a bit closer tomorrow. Tried to book a spot online in the Albion but says none available. Am I right in thinking if we get there early enough I can pay on entry?

Albion tickets are available - stand corrected, sold out when you try and order.

I cannot leave home tomorrow until 10.15 / 10.30 so not looking forward to the possible parking issue. If all goes well we should be there by 2 and ok. But if the weather is as bad as suggested it could well be a shambles, scrambling around for somewhere to ditch the motor and make kick off :(

The things we do to see the Rangers :))

Back