Partick Thistle new kit (it’s real!)

5nqra4.gif

I think that is their mascot, Kingsley?
They have done different things in conjunction with a respected artist who comes up with different designs/items for the club.( cannot remember the guy's name )
Possibly just a t-shirt or training kit.

In 10 years time BNIB will be worth a fortune. Really can’t see many selling, retail purchases might be less than total match worn kits available.

The three people that support Partick Thistle in Glasgow will be annoyed at this.

Seriously though, where are all the Thistle fans? I was born in Glasgow and have lived here most of my life but genuinely could count on one hand the amount of them I have met.

The three people that support Partick Thistle in Glasgow will be annoyed at this.

Seriously though, where are all the Thistle fans? I was born in Glasgow and have lived here most of my life but genuinely could count on one hand the amount of them I have met.
I know quite a lot from East Kilbride.

If that’s real then it sums them up as the attention seeking irrelevant adopted little brother that nobody gives a shit about that Glasgow has. Makes them look like even bigger losers than they already are.

Putting yer hilariously bad mascot’s face on a strip is right up there with that horrifying T.H.I.S.T.L.E song.

Even worse is they’re going to have that roaster Foster wearing it B-D

Back